PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  scumonkey on Thu May 06, 2010 11:32 am

"If you read the threads in the forum you will find the info"

I do... daily- but i'm an older fart (with little time to go back and read through "threads" ) I didn't see it -that's why I asked.
Thanks for your help Suspect

(I did see where someone said to go to the squadt store- but even that remark had a question mark after it...)
avatar
scumonkey
CAD Grunt

Posts : 222
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Hells Kitchen NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  wpaarts on Thu May 06, 2010 11:52 am

Sorry Exclamation
But Mary Jane Rottencrotch + question that can be found if one search the forum = harsh answer Twisted Evil

Welcome to CAD cheers
avatar
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2506
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  whacko on Thu May 06, 2010 6:02 pm

All Squadts are sold through the Squadt store.
And the Playge Doc isn't ready yet, when it is close to being ready for sale, information about how you can buy it will be releases on this forum as well as through the mailbomb.

You could have Googled "squadt" and gotten much the same information, ProjectSquadt.com and the Squadt Store are the first two items listed Wink

Welcome to the information age.

btw, who the fuck spells out "dot com" these days?"

scumonkey wrote:I just saw this thread for the first time (been looking under Jamungo instead affraid ).
Big question- When these Doc's drop, where will that be- at the squadt store,
jumungo dot com, someplace else?
If I miss this one I'll need a doctor cause I'll slit my wrist Exclamation


cherry
avatar
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 37
Location : MA USA

View user profile http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  scumonkey on Thu May 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Mary Jane Rottencrotch - because I really never have anything to say here- (but I have been a member since last August-
and a lurker for much longer).
There also seems to be some confusion by more members than me if this is a squadt or not (hence my confusion)...read the threads.mad
I also don't receive "mailbombs".
Thank you whacko for answering my question.
"btw, who the fuck spells out "dot com" these days?"
Anyone who is typing out an address on a forum and doesn't want it to show up as a link - that's who.
avatar
scumonkey
CAD Grunt

Posts : 222
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Hells Kitchen NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  vinylgoddess on Thu May 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Hey Scumonkey,

'Mailbombs' is the term for newsletters Razz You can sign up on the Jamungo site. If you have any other questions, just PM me Smile
avatar
vinylgoddess
CAD Specialist

Posts : 726
Join date : 2010-01-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  jorester on Thu May 06, 2010 10:29 pm

scumonkey wrote:Mary Jane Rottencrotch - because I really never have anything to say here- (but I have been a member since last August-
and a lurker for much longer).
There also seems to be some confusion by more members than me if this is a squadt or not (hence my confusion)...read the threads.mad
I also don't receive "mailbombs".
Thank you whacko for answering my question.
"btw, who the fuck spells out "dot com" these days?"
Anyone who is typing out an address on a forum and doesn't want it to show up as a link - that's who.


look here projectsquadt.com
all the information is here . cyclops

Cool
avatar
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Posts : 4135
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 45
Location : france

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  wpaarts on Fri May 07, 2010 12:24 am

scumonkey wrote:There also seems to be some confusion by more members than me if this is a squadt or not (hence my confusion)...read the threads.mad

lol!
I read the threads and I'm not confused Very Happy
avatar
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2506
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  whacko on Fri May 07, 2010 1:14 am

scumonkey wrote:Mary Jane Rottencrotch - because I really never have anything to say here- (but I have been a member since last August-
and a lurker for much longer).
There also seems to be some confusion by more members than me if this is a squadt or not (hence my confusion)...read the threads.mad
I also don't receive "mailbombs".
Thank you whacko for answering my question.
"btw, who the fuck spells out "dot com" these days?"
Anyone who is typing out an address on a forum and doesn't want it to show up as a link - that's who.

I don't think anyone was confused whether or not the Playge Doc was a Squadt. It was mentioned that is is a Squadt like a dozen times on the first page of replies Smile

Also does this forum automatically part urls?
Jamungo.com?
is that a link?
who cares if it is?

You seem to have plenty to say now, so participate and get beyond pyle rank (rottencrotch is worse than pyle) and then you might start getting some respectful answers.

You might also try to get access to the Restricted area if you don't have it already. Lots of amazing stuff in there including other pictures of the Playge Doc.

I ain't gonna tell you where it is, you have to find it yourself.
avatar
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 37
Location : MA USA

View user profile http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Crow on Fri May 07, 2010 1:28 am

whacko wrote:

You seem to have plenty to say now, so participate and get beyond pyle rank (rottencrotch is worse than pyle) and then you might start getting some respectful answers.

You might also try to get access to the Restricted area if you don't have it already. Lots of amazing stuff in there including other pictures of the Playge Doc.

I ain't gonna tell you where it is, you have to find it yourself.

lol!
Almost like a military speech
avatar
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 975
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  colbert on Fri May 07, 2010 1:30 am

Crow wrote:
whacko wrote:

You seem to have plenty to say now, so participate and get beyond pyle rank (rottencrotch is worse than pyle) and then you might start getting some respectful answers.

You might also try to get access to the Restricted area if you don't have it already. Lots of amazing stuff in there including other pictures of the Playge Doc.

I ain't gonna tell you where it is, you have to find it yourself.

lol!
Almost like a military speech

yep, should have been in all caps
avatar
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-02-26
Location : Santonio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  scumonkey on Fri May 07, 2010 1:37 am

just a quick look in this very thread pages back...by another Mary Jane Rottencrotch
"Excuse my ignorance, but is this a Squadt or is this something else?" no rude reply either
"Also does this forum automatically part urls? "
Didn't know- Now I know better than to give a shit Rolling Eyes
"then you might start getting some respectful answers."
didn't know you had to be a serial poster to get a respectful answer... I know better now
"You might also try to get access to the Restricted area if you don't have it already."
The first thing I did when I joined was to gain access- the restricted area was what
got me to join- I wanted to see what was restricted.
Wink
I don't see what the BFD is- I just asked a simple question...
with the negative/arrogant response given - I see no reason why any newbie would want to participate here any further-
what a friendly click- er crowd

avatar
scumonkey
CAD Grunt

Posts : 222
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Hells Kitchen NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Crow on Fri May 07, 2010 1:49 am

Lately, with the new C&D exclusives, many new people are showing up, but most of them are that kind of people that just don't try to gather information around before posting. They're quite annoying, appears to try to score an exclusive, makes some already answered questions, post on wrong forum etc.

I think any passive agressive reaction some members like Whacko might have towards Rottencrotches or Pyles, is due being used to think that any new member is most likely a moron that will never come back, so they can treat him anyway
Sometimes, however, this new member might just be a smart person interested in being part of the forum and end up being unjustily bashed
avatar
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 975
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Mikeyk on Fri May 07, 2010 2:06 am

Its funny that all of these people joined right before the candypaint fire went on sale and the majority of them have not posted anything since. Everyone has been cool and welcoming to me. But I'm on here every day and I have read every bit of content on this forum and by doing so, answered all of my own questions. All you have to do is a little reading and participate in some of the discussions and you will become part of CAD. The best fucking forum on the web! What a Face
avatar
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 40
Location : ATLANTA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  samdwich on Fri May 07, 2010 2:07 am

man i have been waiting this release for soooooooooo long Sad

ferg could you rush it please? albino

samdwich
CAD Grunt

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 33
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  dreamattack27 on Fri May 07, 2010 8:03 am

Everybody calm down, for God's sake. There's no problem with asking questions, and if you all are gonna be dicks these people aren't gonna stick around. The more people the better, welcome to C&D, and if you can't get a straight answer then pm me and I'll answer it for you, sans attitude.
avatar
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 3825
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 43
Location : Land Of Sunshine, SDCA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  whacko on Fri May 07, 2010 8:28 am

colbert wrote:
Crow wrote:
whacko wrote:

You seem to have plenty to say now, so participate and get beyond pyle rank (rottencrotch is worse than pyle) and then you might start getting some respectful answers.

You might also try to get access to the Restricted area if you don't have it already. Lots of amazing stuff in there including other pictures of the Playge Doc.

I ain't gonna tell you where it is, you have to find it yourself.

lol!
Almost like a military speech

yep, should have been in all caps

Yelling doesn't get people to listen to you.
avatar
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 37
Location : MA USA

View user profile http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  whacko on Fri May 07, 2010 8:35 am

Crow wrote:Lately, with the new C&D exclusives, many new people are showing up, but most of them are that kind of people that just don't try to gather information around before posting. They're quite annoying, appears to try to score an exclusive, makes some already answered questions, post on wrong forum etc.

I think any passive agressive reaction some members like Whacko might have towards Rottencrotches or Pyles, is due being used to think that any new member is most likely a moron that will never come back, so they can treat him anyway
Sometimes, however, this new member might just be a smart person interested in being part of the forum and end up being unjustily bashed

Give the man a cigar! Smile

Mostly I feel that you need to earn respect by actually taking part in the community. Its not that we don't welcome new people, its just that some of us are distrustful of outsiders. Suspect

Once you move up the ranks a bit, by participating in our discussions and adding a little something to the community you will have earned the right to get a non-sarcastic answer to any question you want. Scummonkey says he has been lurking for months, so he must have read at least some threads. I mean the home-page just isn't attractive enough to stare at for months Smile
avatar
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 37
Location : MA USA

View user profile http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  samdwich on Fri May 07, 2010 8:50 am

dreamattack27 wrote:Everybody calm down, for God's sake. There's no problem with asking questions, and if you all are gonna be dicks these people aren't gonna stick around. The more people the better, welcome to C&D, and if you can't get a straight answer then pm me and I'll answer it for you, sans attitude.

i agree with you in many many ways, also i agree with whacko in anothers, look the really really really REALLY fans will take the aggressive answer the first times till they rank up, the other fans will just drop the forum and just buy what comes out without their participating in this community and that doesnt mean they are flippers or here jsut for the release just didnt like it here. for me i hang around a bit just for the cool toys and liked the forum im not as active as i would like but love all in here and ferg character! and the member ONTHEDL ahahahah Razz just joking DL

and i totally agree the more ppl the better for some, but for the ones who look exclusive small runs wont like it when this gets bigger with many releases and runs of 1000 instead of 60

samdwich
CAD Grunt

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 33
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  whacko on Fri May 07, 2010 8:55 am

scumonkey wrote:just a quick look in this very thread pages back...by another Mary Jane Rottencrotch
"Excuse my ignorance, but is this a Squadt or is this something else?" no rude reply either
"Also does this forum automatically part urls? "
Didn't know- Now I know better than to give a shit Rolling Eyes
"then you might start getting some respectful answers."
didn't know you had to be a serial poster to get a respectful answer... I know better now
"You might also try to get access to the Restricted area if you don't have it already."
The first thing I did when I joined was to gain access- the restricted area was what
got me to join- I wanted to see what was restricted.
Wink
I don't see what the BFD is- I just asked a simple question...
with the negative/arrogant response given - I see no reason why any newbie would want to participate here any further-
what a friendly click- er crowd



That horse animation is kick-ass.

Just because one rottencrotch can't read and put together simply stated information doesn't mean we don't expect that from others. It is clearly stated that the toy is a Squadt a couple of dozen times on the first pages of the thread.
Don't spell out "dot com" because that is worse them my mom not being able to tell the difference between email and the 'world wide web'. For dignities sake never spell it out anywhere not just here. If you are on a forum that automatically parses URLs the accepted annotation is a parenthesis around the dot ie: Jamungo(.)com. On the plus side it looks kind of like a booby. Most of the time people don't care if you drop links, as long as ones that link to porn or something NSFW are indicated as such.
You don't have to be a serial poster to get respectful answers, just don't ask a question that has already been answered and can be found with a little bit of reading. Especially when the answer is fairly obvious. Everyone has to learn somehow, but it is annoying having a bunch of new people drop in in a short period of time asking the same questions in separate threads when they have already been answered. How many forums have a search feature? All of them, including this one.
Also at this point if you want people to take you a bit more seriously, participate. All take and no give makes you seem greedy. Add to our community and we will like you better and play nicer Smile
Restricted Area is awesome.
We are actually all very friendly, especially for the top 25 or so posters who have been around for a while. We all help people who regularly participate in the community find answers to questions, or hard to find toys cheaply, sometimes even taking pieces of our own collections to help other people build theirs. Also most of the people on this board are very loyal to other Jamungo fans, and we tend to look out for each other by posting links to sales, cheap toys, info on bad dealers and people who are running scams. But it takes a while to earn this kind of loyalty. We are not really overly cliquish, we welcome new people who actively participate. When people come on here just to buy stuff and to get questions answered but don't seem to offer up anything to the community, we get sometimes get snippish. Sorry. Participation helps.
Putting double spaces between your sentences or paragraphs makes your text easier to read. Smile

If you have any more questions feel free to ask! Just look around a little and see if it has already been answered, especially make sure it hasn't been answered in the same thread you are asking your question in Wink


Last edited by whacko on Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 37
Location : MA USA

View user profile http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  samdwich on Fri May 07, 2010 9:22 am

ahahahhahaha whackoo you never cease to amaze me ahahahahahahaha excellent info now does anybody else has a doubt after reading that'''????

samdwich
CAD Grunt

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 33
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Fri May 07, 2010 10:06 am

Whacko wrote:We are actually all very friendly, especially for the top 25 or so posters who have been around for a while.

I just found out from the memberlist that I am in this group. It would be nice if Whacko would speak for himself, because we aren't all nice to people with low post counts. So suck it, new guy. VanBeater too. Actually, I've only been here about a year - I just talk too much. pig
avatar
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1571
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  wpaarts on Fri May 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Well said Whacko Smile
avatar
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2506
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  jorester on Fri May 07, 2010 5:15 pm

dreamattack27 wrote:Everybody calm down, for God's sake. There's no problem with asking questions, and if you all are gonna be dicks these people aren't gonna stick around. The more people the better, welcome to C&D, and if you can't get a straight answer then pm me and I'll answer it for you, sans attitude.

clap dream , you put everyone of agreement!

Cool
avatar
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Posts : 4135
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 45
Location : france

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  EL PADRINO on Fri May 07, 2010 5:52 pm

i say fuck you all and yo mamas too. violent violent violent violent violent
avatar
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2008-07-06
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  benswift on Fri May 07, 2010 6:11 pm

what's a Squadt?
avatar
benswift
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 404
Join date : 2008-07-05
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.benswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum