Price Check...

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  kuhwinters on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:11 pm

^ Not too bad!
avatar
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2013-04-17
Age : 28
Location : Chicago Suburbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  patrick40 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:20 pm

mmm that's not that bad ! anyone has one for sale  Laughing 
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  Are-Jay on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:50 am

Price check on SA Translucent green weapons and Midnight Jack please?  Question
avatar
Are-Jay
CAD Grunt

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/arejaydesigns

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  ontheDL on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:29 am

MJ $325ish

Hard to say on the green weapons because they never come up for sale. I'd say at least $75 for the set.
avatar
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4651
Join date : 2008-07-05
Age : 34
Location : Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  patrick40 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:12 pm

what would a Die Fucker set cost ?
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:18 pm

patrick40 wrote:what would a Die Fucker set cost ?


$600-$700?

I think a fair price would be $600 or $625 but my prices might be way off.
avatar
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 26
Location : CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  patrick40 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:21 pm

ROACHSHACK138 wrote:
patrick40 wrote:what would a Die Fucker set cost ?


$600-$700?

I think a fair price would be $600 or $625 but my prices might be way off.


 Shocked Shocked Shocked ..............but i was expecting something like that  Crying or Very sad 
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  Teimaru on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:04 am

So expensive ?  mad2 
avatar
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2012-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  patrick40 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:00 am

oke a new one ! SA Gassed ?.........................need a gassed in the collection !!
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:06 am

patrick40 wrote:oke a new one ! SA Gassed ?.........................need a gassed in the collection !!

I've seen SA Gassed disappear at $350.

If you just need a Gassed, I suggest Squadt Gassed S003 & K11 ROVR [OPRSSR] it's one of my favorite.
avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  patrick40 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:25 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
patrick40 wrote:oke a new one ! SA Gassed ?.........................need a gassed in the collection !!

I've seen SA Gassed disappear at $350.

If you just need a Gassed, I suggest Squadt Gassed S003 & K11 ROVR [OPRSSR] it's one of my favorite.

mmm i like the black SA Gassed , also the LP one , but also thinking about the Frozen Gassed to compleet the Frozen set ! so manny Squadts that i wand  lol! 
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  patrick40 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:55 pm

What wil a SA Chip with accessories do ?
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:48 am

patrick40 wrote:What wil a SA Chip with accessories do ?

SA Chip can go for $250 NKD

I don't know what other accessories you're talking about so it will vary.

avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:06 am

According to Expresso Beans, a Squadt Assembly Chipp has never sold for less than $400. Most of those are probably auctions that included some accesories. I'd guess that the base figure is at least $300, but really it hasn't come up often so it's hard to say.
avatar
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1571
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:33 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:According to Expresso Beans, a Squadt Assembly Chipp has never sold for less than $400. Most of those are probably auctions that included some accesories. I'd guess that the base figure is at least $300, but really it hasn't come up often so it's hard to say.

Does express bean provide two prices for new and "used" ?
avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  jandrolex8 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:35 am

I think I paid $250 for my SA chip (naked) & $300 for my SA Jack.
avatar
jandrolex8
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 558
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 40
Location : City of Angels

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:39 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
Colossus of Destiny wrote:According to Expresso Beans, a Squadt Assembly Chipp has never sold for less than $400. Most of those are probably auctions that included some accesories. I'd guess that the base figure is at least $300, but really it hasn't come up often so it's hard to say.

Does express bean provide two prices for new and "used" ?

Not really: http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/171700

It doesn't give a good representation of private sales, though. It's an okay [at best] gauge of Ebay prices, but not a good way to estimate forum sales.
avatar
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1571
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  CankleBreaker on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:14 am

jandrolex8 wrote:I think I paid $250 for my SA chip (naked) & $300 for my SA Jack.

Whoa, thats a good deal for SA Jack! Haven't even seen one go up for sale.
avatar
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2158
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 33
Location : L.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  patrick40 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Thx guy's !! So 300$ with some gear isn't a bad price then  Very Happy 
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:54 pm

patrick40 wrote:Thx guy's !! So 300$ with some gear isn't a bad price then  Very Happy 

Jump on it. The grey Chipp is my favorite of the Squadt Assembly specimens.
avatar
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1571
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  patrick40 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:12 pm

Colossus of Destiny wrote:
patrick40 wrote:Thx guy's !! So 300$ with some gear isn't a bad price then  Very Happy 

Jump on it. The grey Chipp is my favorite of the Squadt Assembly specimens.

Yep , i bought it  Very Happy 
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  jandrolex8 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:41 pm

patrick40 wrote:
Colossus of Destiny wrote:
patrick40 wrote:Thx guy's !! So 300$ with some gear isn't a bad price then  Very Happy 

Jump on it. The grey Chipp is my favorite of the Squadt Assembly specimens.

Yep , i bought it  Very Happy 
Nice!
avatar
jandrolex8
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 558
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 40
Location : City of Angels

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  patrick40 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:51 pm

jandrolex8 wrote:
patrick40 wrote:
Colossus of Destiny wrote:
patrick40 wrote:Thx guy's !! So 300$ with some gear isn't a bad price then  Very Happy 

Jump on it. The grey Chipp is my favorite of the Squadt Assembly specimens.

Yep , i bought it  Very Happy 
Nice!

Thx , will take a few weeks till i get it , no money yet but he will hold it for me  Very Happy 
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 am

Did it come with any beanies?  Laughing 
avatar
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1571
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  patrick40 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:05 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:Did it come with any beanies?  Laughing 

Heheheheheehe..................................Yes with a orange one !!! Twisted Evil 
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price Check...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum