Playge Doctor!

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  squirmy on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:16 am

We need more Dr.s

Witch Doctor
Head Shrinker
Evil Pharmacist

etc.

please Ferg, more Dr.s
avatar
squirmy
CAD Grunt

Posts : 299
Join date : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  whacko on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:43 am

EL PADRINO wrote:sold out mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2

Glad I ordered when I did. I have been putting it off in order to have some extra cash for my vacation next week. But once I saw that someone posted Frozen Empire's I knew they wouldn't last. Still kicking myself for not grabbing that two QMPNT PACS for $28...
avatar
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 37
Location : MA USA

View user profile http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  cheapass on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 am

whacko wrote:
EL PADRINO wrote:sold out mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2

Glad I ordered when I did. I have been putting it off in order to have some extra cash for my vacation next week. But once I saw that someone posted Frozen Empire's I knew they wouldn't last. Still kicking myself for not grabbing that two QMPNT PACS for $28...
2 for $28 total? or $28 per?

Rotofugi still have the qpmt pack 1 & 2 for $28 each and shipping is $5 within US48~
avatar
cheapass
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2009-06-26
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  cheapass on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 am

got tracking # from frozen already, wow, that was fast cheers
avatar
cheapass
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2009-06-26
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  whacko on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 am

cheapass wrote:
whacko wrote:
EL PADRINO wrote:sold out mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2

Glad I ordered when I did. I have been putting it off in order to have some extra cash for my vacation next week. But once I saw that someone posted Frozen Empire's I knew they wouldn't last. Still kicking myself for not grabbing that two QMPNT PACS for $28...
2 for $28 total? or $28 per?

Rotofugi still have the qpmt pack 1 & 2 for $28 each and shipping is $5 within US48~


Frozen sold both qpmnt pacs together for $28. Needless to say they sold out fast.
avatar
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 37
Location : MA USA

View user profile http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  i love plastic on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Dammit even the retail versions are gone in a heartbeat. I feel like I got a decent grasp on how the squadt life works. Bring on the new edtions. I am ready! king
avatar
i love plastic
Trench Warmer

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 39
Location : Northern VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  Mendez on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:16 pm

still in Stock!

http://www.redhotrobot.net/Squadt_Playge_Doctor_Black_p/three0-playgeblk.htm

$85
avatar
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2539
Join date : 2008-08-05
Age : 46
Location : EARTH

View user profile http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  vinylgoddess on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 am


Neon Monster still stockin.

https://neonmonster.com/NeonMonster/store/product/1940/detail.w
avatar
vinylgoddess
CAD Specialist

Posts : 726
Join date : 2010-01-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  i love plastic on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Rotofugi has this as well. Wish I had money to snag this. But alas coming straight outta nocash.

http://rotofugi.com/toyscart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=&idproduct=6969
avatar
i love plastic
Trench Warmer

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 39
Location : Northern VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  whacko on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:14 am

Got my black Playge Doc from Frozen Empire today. It's really awesome. The black color with the yellow eyes suits this particular sculpt much better than the white & red!

I highly recommend everyone who thinks they might want one to pick one up soon 300 is not a huge edition and they will be gone before you know it.
avatar
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 37
Location : MA USA

View user profile http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  nyhousekid on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:16 am

im waiting to get one for 75.00 or less...Im sure they will pop up for less....edition of 300 patience is key
avatar
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 684
Join date : 2009-03-01
Age : 37
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  scumonkey on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:53 am

whacko wrote:Got my black Playge Doc from Frozen Empire today. It's really awesome. The black color with the yellow eyes suits this particular sculpt much better than the white & red!

I highly recommend everyone who thinks they might want one to pick one up soon 300 is not a huge edition and they will be gone before you know it.
I thought they were green (the ones on mine are)?
avatar
scumonkey
CAD Grunt

Posts : 222
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Hells Kitchen NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  enemymouse on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:21 am

Is there anywhere to buy these in Canada?
avatar
enemymouse
Mary Jane Rottencrotch

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  EL PADRINO on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 am

im gonna pick one up at my plastic heart tomorrow. first squadt that will be bought in a store for me.
avatar
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2008-07-06
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  eldoobya on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:10 am

i am hoping rotofugi will still have some left when i am in chicago for lolla.
avatar
eldoobya
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  whacko on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:01 pm

scumonkey wrote:
whacko wrote:Got my black Playge Doc from Frozen Empire today. It's really awesome. The black color with the yellow eyes suits this particular sculpt much better than the white & red!

I highly recommend everyone who thinks they might want one to pick one up soon 300 is not a huge edition and they will be gone before you know it.
I thought they were green (the ones on mine are)?

Might be. If they are green they are every light green. When I hold the jewel in the cane up to the light it looks yellow, I figure the eye lenses are the same color. It is a little hard to tell, because yellow mixed with black look greenish.


In any case the colors on the black doc are awesome!
avatar
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 37
Location : MA USA

View user profile http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  whacko on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:03 pm

nyhousekid wrote:im waiting to get one for 75.00 or less...Im sure they will pop up for less....edition of 300 patience is key


Email Frozen Empire and see if they will be getting in another shipment. Cheapest price you are likely to find unless no ones bids on that one on ebay (unlikely).
avatar
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2008-07-13
Age : 37
Location : MA USA

View user profile http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  EL PADRINO on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:23 pm

my plastic heart has em for $79.
avatar
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2008-07-06
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  scumonkey on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Frozen Empire has great prices if you don't live in NY, but if If you do, after taxes and shipping it's not so cheap anymore.
avatar
scumonkey
CAD Grunt

Posts : 222
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Hells Kitchen NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  cheapass on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:46 am

got mine from frozen today, and guess what, they throw in a blowupdoll series 3 blindbox as a bonus. kudos to frozen!! clap
avatar
cheapass
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2009-06-26
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  dreamattack27 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:02 am

Here's hoping Rotofugi doesn't sell out of these before I can get there on Friday!
avatar
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 3825
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 43
Location : Land Of Sunshine, SDCA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  jorester on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm

I received the regular, today. cheers
pics, soon !!!

Cool
avatar
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Posts : 4135
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 45
Location : france

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  vinylgoddess on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:02 am

OHHHHHHHHHH SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP violent violent violent violent

(forgive their hugeness :S)



avatar
vinylgoddess
CAD Specialist

Posts : 726
Join date : 2010-01-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  LonerStoner on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:49 am

love the brownish feel to the first shot!!!!
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  wpaarts on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 pm

LonerStoner wrote:love the brownish feel to the first shot!!!!
Yeah, it's great Smile
avatar
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2506
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Playge Doctor!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum