Squadts on the Bay

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Squadts on the Bay

Post  LonerStoner on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 am

I just saw that the first ever squadt is up for sale on the bay: Nozzle 001.

I have not seen this guy up for auction for awhile.

They usually go for about $150 but as I said before, its been awhile since I've seen this guy listed.

Good luck!!!

Last edited by LonerStoner on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:31 am; edited 2 times in total
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  Mikeyk on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:38 am

I think it will go over $200 easily. I watched an auction on a S2 Nozzel and it went for $244.38. Its a rare one!
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 am

Whaaaaat?! I sold my S2 for $90 O_o
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:36 am

ontheDL wrote:Whaaaaat?! I sold my S2 for $90 O_o
I'm also shocked that nozzle S2 went for over $200
However, I do have a squadt search on e-bay and it has been awhile since I have seen any of the original eight for sale.
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:48 pm

I often look at the sales of the squadts.
and I think of seeing it leaving has 150$ , or more !!
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:49 pm

I will be very shocked if the S1 Nozzel doesn't go for $250+
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

View user profile http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:03 pm

^^yea exactly, i really want the s1 but at the moment cant throw down a extra 200+
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:54 pm

el_payaso_loco wrote:^^yea exactly, i really want the s1 but at the moment cant throw down a extra 200+
its just a matter of time when another nozzle 01 will be offered again, just don't fall behind the current releases and avoid the flippers!!!
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 am

Dang! I thought about bidding on it but that's too rich for my blood.
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:30 am

LonerStoner wrote:
el_payaso_loco wrote:^^yea exactly, i really want the s1 but at the moment cant throw down a extra 200+
its just a matter of time when another nozzle 01 will be offered again, just don't fall behind the current releases and avoid the flippers!!!

i had to pass on one before because i didnt have the money at a good price...i only started since the oprssr dropped and i got those, got big sleep, grabbed a few so far from board members, and no flipper prices
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:49 am

el_payaso_loco wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:

i had to pass on one before because i didnt have the money at a good price...i only started since the oprssr dropped and i got those, got big sleep, grabbed a few so far from board members, and no flipper prices
excellent, i hope your good luck continues
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:54 pm

LonerStoner wrote:

Nozzel S1s come up for sale very rarely as they were only an edition of 100 and they were sold before Squadts became a huge sensation so practically none ended up in the hands of flippers or fair-weather Jamungo fans.

If another Nozzel 001 comes up later, it is very unlikely that it will go for less than this one does.
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:39 pm

whacko wrote:Nozzel S1s come up for sale very rarely as they were only an edition of 100 and they were sold before Squadts became a huge sensation so practically none ended up in the hands of flippers or fair-weather Jamungo fans.

If another Nozzel 001 comes up later, it is very unlikely that it will go for less than this one does.
very true, but if you only have $240 to spend, I'd rather jump on three upcoming releases than the Nozzle S1
the upcoming releases will have more upside price potential then lets say a Nozzle S1 priced at $240
i'm not stating this as an investment tip but rather if you are completionist and you buy Nozzle 001 now at $240 you will probably have to pay $125 plus for the upcoming releases that you miss, especially if they are a brandt peters editions
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ezramyl on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Nozzel S1 is my favorite of the Squadt releases - you won't see this one often. Maybe you'll get lucky and it will finish around the $150 mark.

Took this one two years ago in April!

ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:21 pm

LonerStoner wrote:
whacko wrote:Nozzel S1s come up for sale very rarely as they were only an edition of 100 and they were sold before Squadts became a huge sensation so practically none ended up in the hands of flippers or fair-weather Jamungo fans.

very true, but if you only have $240 to spend, I'd rather jump on three upcoming releases than the Nozzle S1
the upcoming releases will have more upside price potential then lets say a Nozzle S1 priced at $240
i'm not stating this as an investment tip but rather if you are completionist and you buy Nozzle 001 now at $240 you will probably have to pay $125 plus for the upcoming releases that you miss, especially if they are a brandt peters editions

If you can get Squadts at drop-price that is always the way to go. But if you want to be a completionist you eventually need to bite the bullet and pay a relatively high price in order to get some of the older toys.

My advice is unless there is a drop coming soon (bug Ferg for info) buy the Nozzel if you have the cash and skip out on the current retailer editions. Retailer editions cost the same as the generally more rare (numerically) ProjectSquadt.com release but tend to hang around at fair prices for a while as stock arrives at different stores.

whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:48 pm

see now that pic just makes me want to go for it, looks so sick. Will have to keep a close on eye on this current one, maybe it will join the rest.
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:50 am

whacko wrote:If you can get Squadts at drop-price that is always the way to go. But if you want to be a completionist you eventually need to bite the bullet and pay a relatively high price in order to get some of the older toys.

My advice is unless there is a drop coming soon (bug Ferg for info) buy the Nozzel if you have the cash and skip out on the current retailer editions. Retailer editions cost the same as the generally more rare (numerically) ProjectSquadt.com release but tend to hang around at fair prices for a while as stock arrives at different stores.

good point, retailer drops are always a larger edition size and i see the retailer OPPSR a couple times a week. However, for the squadt store releases and the exclusives, this is definately not the case: I have yet to see the Trouble Boys No. 45 "got away clean" on e-bay.
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cheapass on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:22 am

I wouldn't pay that much, well, unless you are a completeist.

and also because i am a .............cheapass.
cheapass
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:55 pm

good point, retailer drops are always a larger edition size and i see the retailer OPPSR a couple times a week. However, for the squadt store releases and the exclusives, this is definately not the case: I have yet to see the Trouble Boys No. 45 "got away clean" on e-bay.

Then you aren't looking hard enough Smile

There is a #45 Clean edition up on eBay right now for about $300. I myself got my own #45 Clean on ebay for about $250. And right after Roto shipped them out there were about 2 dozen on eBay over the course of 3 weeks. I know because I watched every single auction. Even for the $0 starting standard auctions the Squads never resold for less than $250, and in some cases went as high as $500.
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:26 pm

whacko wrote:There is a #45 Clean edition up on eBay right now for about $300. I myself got my own #45 Clean on ebay for about $250. And right after Roto shipped them out there were about 2 dozen on eBay over the course of 3 weeks. I know because I watched every single auction. Even for the $0 starting standard auctions the Squads never resold for less than $250, and in some cases went as high as $500.

i stand corrected clap

i do remember that initially they went up for sale on the bay, the typical flipper mark up

i was more specifically talking about bay auctions at least six months after the initial drop

however, i did not see this one that you speak of, evidently my automatic ebay search is flawed

still I stand by the following collection guidelines:

1) new low edition, squadt store drops
2) older drops at huge mark ups
3) new high edition, retailar store drops

LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:54 pm

227,50 $$$ the end of sale Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation for the nozzel serie 1

somebody followed the sale of gassed Question Question

Cool
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:11 pm

gassed sold around $250. I don't have either of these squadts, but the prices are insane.
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:40 pm

mazdevilz wrote:gassed sold around $250. I don't have either of these squadts, but the prices are insane.

Too bad you missed out on it when it was $75 shipped Smile
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:45 pm

yea those went up quickly past 200, kinda crazy how much they went for but it was expected. I got my gassed s2 for around 120 i think...i hope it wasnt any of you that bid up the price for nozzel mad2 lol
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:50 pm

well I started my squadt collection a bit late, but one thing is for sure. I'm certainly not going to miss them from here on in.
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum