fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  yanyaniscool on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:30 pm

cb075 wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:
chiprender wrote:
DROBOT wrote:Is Frog up in the Squadt store yet? If yes can someone link me. Afraid I am on the wrong page. Only 5 more days till the drop.

I don't think they appear until drop time do they?

about the morning of the drop........



Anyone else think today would have been a great day for the release.... Leap Day ===> fr0g Goes together like lamb and tuna fish.

lol that would've been nice Smile Monday is coming up soon though no worries Wink
avatar
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  JEEMAC on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:54 pm

cannot... wait... any... longer...
avatar
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 953
Join date : 2012-01-09
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  cheapass on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Can we preorder the pre-orders!? Lol

Can't wait!
avatar
cheapass
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2009-06-26
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  cheapass on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:19 pm

So does it mean we can post some froggy pics that were in Area51 before, now?

I like that two-helmets photo!
avatar
cheapass
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2009-06-26
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  turbopistola on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Has anybody determined what the white and grey guns and tanks for? Chase weapons? Another version of the figure?
avatar
turbopistola
Trench Warmer

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  mazdevilz on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 pm

turbopistola wrote:Has anybody determined what the white and grey guns and tanks for? Chase weapons? Another version of the figure?

I always thought those were "work in progress" pics
avatar
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2451
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 39
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  el_payaso_loco on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:27 pm

mazdevilz wrote:
turbopistola wrote:Has anybody determined what the white and grey guns and tanks for? Chase weapons? Another version of the figure?

I always thought those were "work in progress" pics

yeaa same i think those are just unfinished
avatar
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2046
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 27
Location : toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  manny on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Hey Ferg its kinda hard to tell by the pictures, is the face mask a separate part from the helmet?

in other words could it be removed with out leaving a hole in the helmet?
avatar
manny
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  LonerStoner on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:52 am

this little doggie is going to look sweet in my collection!!!

avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:52 am

manny wrote:Hey Ferg its kinda hard to tell by the pictures, is the face mask a separate part from the helmet?

in other words could it be removed with out leaving a hole in the helmet?

its part of fr0g's helmet.
avatar
Admin
FERG

Posts : 3979
Join date : 2008-06-21

View user profile http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  chiprender on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:57 am

LonerStoner wrote:this little doggie is going to look sweet in my collection!!!


+50!!!!!!!! cyclops
avatar
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1385
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 49
Location : Nebraska

View user profile http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  Gatiio on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:04 am

Admin wrote:
manny wrote:Hey Ferg its kinda hard to tell by the pictures, is the face mask a separate part from the helmet?

in other words could it be removed with out leaving a hole in the helmet?

its part of fr0g's helmet.

Ferg knows how to tickle your custom funny bone, manny. lol.
avatar
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3264
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 31
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  manny on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 am

Gatiio wrote:
Admin wrote:
manny wrote:Hey Ferg its kinda hard to tell by the pictures, is the face mask a separate part from the helmet?

in other words could it be removed with out leaving a hole in the helmet?

its part of fr0g's helmet.

Ferg knows how to tickle your custom funny bone, manny. lol.

Thanks Ferg!

Yes, he does. My first custom was a bud and its still my favorite platform.
avatar
manny
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  fender on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Fr0g looks so sick, can't believe how awesome squadts are evolving! So fucking bad ass.
avatar
fender
I love C3p0

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 29
Location : Chillin with da' Germs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  doewie on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Seriously can't wait for this to drop, still have to get through the weekend (back to back parties tonight and saturday will help chug drunken ), I would have never thought that I would ever be so excited for a MONDAY Razz
avatar
doewie
Trench Warmer

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  el_payaso_loco on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:30 pm

doewie wrote:Seriously can't wait for this to drop, still have to get through the weekend (back to back parties tonight and saturday will help chug drunken ), I would have never thought that I would ever be so excited for a MONDAY Razz

yupp squadts make mondays very special and exciting What a Face What a Face
avatar
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2046
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 27
Location : toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  manny on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:25 pm

I just want the spot. If anyone wants to sell me the spot (none of the accessories are needed), please let me know
avatar
manny
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  geopina on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:22 am

I hope i can get enough fund for this drop.
avatar
geopina
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : So. California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  LonerStoner on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:24 am

geopina wrote:I hope i can get enough fund for this drop.

I'll do whatever is necessary!!!
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  dedicatedart on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:46 am

LonerStoner wrote:
geopina wrote:I hope i can get enough fund for this drop.

I'll do whatever is necessary!!!

me to i started giving out free hand jobs lol jk guys i charge 5$ affraid cheers lol! ahhhh! chug
avatar
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  yanyaniscool on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:54 am

dedicatedart wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:
geopina wrote:I hope i can get enough fund for this drop.

I'll do whatever is necessary!!!

me to i started giving out free hand jobs lol jk guys i charge 5$ affraid cheers lol! ahhhh! chug

LMFAO Laughing clap pirat
avatar
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  geopina on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:25 am

Ewwww. haha. Do you know how long it will take to ship? ive never bought anything from the store before?
avatar
geopina
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : So. California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  itsa_mia on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:40 am

says 6-8 weeks for shipping, my dogs took just under 6 Very Happy
avatar
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 5301
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : N49

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  geopina on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:50 am

Not bad at all, Thanks
avatar
geopina
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : So. California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  Gatiio on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:11 pm

geopina wrote:Ewwww. haha. Do you know how long it will take to ship? ive never bought anything from the store before?

they get here when they get here, man. the wait is the sweetest part of it all. ;D
avatar
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3264
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 31
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum