What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Vulpini on Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:41 pm

They did some custom clowns for the trigger shows, but that should be left for gallery customs.

When I get a chance ill post some pics but the unknown mask (forgot the exact name, but the mustache smiley face mask)
And something more cost effective a Russian paratrooper.

Anyway, those are my ideas, if I don't see them soon I've got customs that are being worked on.

Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-11-10
Age : 25
Location : San Francisco

View user profile http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  patrick40 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:54 am

A fighter pilot Squadt !
Just give him a helmet-helmet ( like the new FB ) and put a cool vizor on it that you can put up and down !
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3138
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  InebriatedGnome on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:01 am

^^Now I don't know what I want between Astro and Pilot. A fighter pilot would certainly integrate well into the FB series.

I feel like both of these would have to be a Jack or a Chipp, though. Nozzel and Gassed both have pretty bulky helmets, and a pilot helmet-helmet would need to fit the whole face.

OR a special-edition Nozzel with a longer, thinner breathing tube, and a helmet-helmet that just has a visor on top. Something like this [http://i.imgur.com/tBJyh.jpg] but with the facemask on the primary helmet.
avatar
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 337
Join date : 2015-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Viroid1 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:43 am

InebriatedGnome wrote:^^Now I don't know what I want between Astro and Pilot. A fighter pilot would certainly integrate well into the FB series.

I feel like both of these would have to be a Jack or a Chipp, though. Nozzel and Gassed both have pretty bulky helmets, and a pilot helmet-helmet would need to fit the whole face.

OR a special-edition Nozzel with a longer, thinner breathing tube, and a helmet-helmet that just has a visor on top. Something like this [http://i.imgur.com/tBJyh.jpg] but with the facemask on the primary helmet.
I think I'm going to have to jump on the hype train for both of these ideas lol!
avatar
Viroid1
CAD Grunt

Posts : 206
Join date : 2014-11-27
Age : 27
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Vulpini on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:20 am

now we're loggin'

pirat

Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-11-10
Age : 25
Location : San Francisco

View user profile http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Vulpini on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:21 am

would it be possible to make a female squadt?

or cross dresser trouble boy?

Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-11-10
Age : 25
Location : San Francisco

View user profile http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  InebriatedGnome on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:36 am

Who said they're all dudes? Wink

I've been referring to them with 'he/him/his' from day one but you're making me think about it now. I could see Jack being a tough-as-nails lady—it's not like we haven't seen a deadly female Jack before.




NUUK and BYO can be a man/woman team:

  • Married couple breaks bad
  • Bonnie-and-Clyde type gangster meth cooks with nothing to lose
  • Two chemistry students who meet up in grad school and start cooking meth to pay off student loans; everyone else thinks they're dating because they spend so much time together
avatar
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 337
Join date : 2015-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Vulpini on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:27 pm

InebriatedGnome wrote:Who said they're all dudes? Wink

I've been referring to them with 'he/him/his' from day one but you're making me think about it now. I could see Jack being a tough-as-nails lady—it's not like we haven't seen a deadly female Jack before.




NUUK and BYO can be a man/woman team:

  • Married couple breaks bad
  • Bonnie-and-Clyde type gangster meth cooks with nothing to lose
  • Two chemistry students who meet up in grad school and start cooking meth to pay off student loans; everyone else thinks they're dating because they spend so much time together



Right??? Some of them yes they could be tough gi Jane types but more of a feminine quality type being released wouldn't be so bad, then I could play sleepover with them 😏


Hah...

Thanks for the break down

Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-11-10
Age : 25
Location : San Francisco

View user profile http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  InebriatedGnome on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:32 pm

[quote="Vulpini"]
InebriatedGnome wrote:
Right??? Some of them yes they could be tough gi Jane types but more of a feminine quality type being released wouldn't be so bad, then I could play sleepover with them 😏

Hah...

Thanks for the break down

Gotcha. I think it would be cool but wonder how the Squadts form will adapt.
avatar
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 337
Join date : 2015-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  patrick40 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Squadt's with big tits Shocked lol!
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3138
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Reks36 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:27 pm

What a Face What a Face What a Face
avatar
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1423
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 35
Location : 90230

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Vulpini on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:33 am

Just minor details, breasts maybe hair on the head made of vinyl, just something simple to let you know, no, this isn't an asexual creature

Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-11-10
Age : 25
Location : San Francisco

View user profile http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Arttoylife on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:50 am

You guys are just trynna fap to toys cuz you can't get real girls
avatar
Arttoylife
CAD Grunt

Posts : 235
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : New Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Reks36 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:59 am

lol!
avatar
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1423
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 35
Location : 90230

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  InebriatedGnome on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:25 am

Razz Razz Razz

Disclaimer: I'm not very good at thinking sometimes

I don't know how well breasts would work on the form—the vast majority of humanoid female bodies I see on toys are very idealised, so having this mildly dumpy little killing-machine with a huge head would be a big break from the norm. Contrast a hypothetical femSquadt against 3A's ladies, for example. I think the obstacle is partly to do with the way women's bodies are handled in entertainment, contemporary art, advertising, etc.—the extent to which we can appreciate a female character design aesthetically is pretty dependent on how well the form fits within a narrow set of beauty standards. When you're talking male designs, that aesthetic appreciation can work in lots of other directions, like colour palette, detailing, and so on. This might not be the best way to put it (I'm not sure what is), but: Batman is seen as a valid and marketable male design, and so is The Penguin. Among the well-known female cast of Batman, there are no analogues to The Penguin in terms of form and contrast to the idealised gender aesthetic.

There are also problems to do with how we raise boys and girls differently, with an emphasis on girls' conforming to beauty standards ('you're so pretty!' is a big compliment) and relatively little emphasis for men. Maybe things are ramping up now with the advent of male celebrity and growing trends towards fitness and strength being reflected in ideal bodies, but fifty years ago I feel like being a fat or very 'unattractive' lady damaged your sense of self-worth a lot more than would happen to a man in the same position.

The point is, there shouldn't be anything wrong with a 'female' Squadt as long as the design as in step with the rest of the line—but to me it feels wrong, and I'm trying to unpack that.

...

Also, I guess society stops us from beating it to lady-Squadts. Which is fine by me.
avatar
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 337
Join date : 2015-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  n8iv22 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:35 pm

InebriatedGnome wrote:Razz Razz Razz

Disclaimer: I'm not very good at thinking sometimes

I don't know how well breasts would work on the form—the vast majority of humanoid female bodies I see on toys are very idealised, so having this mildly dumpy little killing-machine with a huge head would be a big break from the norm. Contrast a hypothetical femSquadt against 3A's ladies, for example. I think the obstacle is partly to do with the way women's bodies are handled in entertainment, contemporary art, advertising, etc.—the extent to which we can appreciate a female character design aesthetically is pretty dependent on how well the form fits within a narrow set of beauty standards. When you're talking male designs, that aesthetic appreciation can work in lots of other directions, like colour palette, detailing, and so on. This might not be the best way to put it (I'm not sure what is), but: Batman is seen as a valid and marketable male design, and so is The Penguin. Among the well-known female cast of Batman, there are no analogues to The Penguin in terms of form and contrast to the idealised gender aesthetic.

There are also problems to do with how we raise boys and girls differently, with an emphasis on girls' conforming to beauty standards ('you're so pretty!' is a big compliment) and relatively little emphasis for men. Maybe things are ramping up now with the advent of male celebrity and growing trends towards fitness and strength being reflected in ideal bodies, but fifty years ago I feel like being a fat or very 'unattractive' lady damaged your sense of self-worth a lot more than would happen to a man in the same position.

The point is, there shouldn't be anything wrong with a 'female' Squadt as long as the design as in step with the rest of the line—but to me it feels wrong, and I'm trying to unpack that.

...

Also, I guess society stops us from beating it to lady-Squadts. Which is fine by me.
^^^  bonghit bonghit ^^^^ lol
avatar
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-02-17
Age : 30
Location : florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  InebriatedGnome on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:41 pm

It was late and I was trying to avoid writing a paper Embarassed
avatar
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 337
Join date : 2015-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  n8iv22 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:46 pm

patrick40 wrote:Squadt's with big tits Shocked lol!
They would be as unproportional as the heads. Haha
avatar
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-02-17
Age : 30
Location : florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Vulpini on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:06 pm

Killed it.

Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-11-10
Age : 25
Location : San Francisco

View user profile http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  n8iv22 on Mon May 11, 2015 7:22 pm



musician squadts. maybe one with a bongo , a guitar , a trumpet , mariachi band squadts . bonghit lol!
avatar
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-02-17
Age : 30
Location : florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Vulpini on Mon May 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Saxaphone!!!

Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-11-10
Age : 25
Location : San Francisco

View user profile http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  n8iv22 on Mon May 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Vulpini wrote:Saxaphone!!!

^^^ +1 ^^^ clap or straight up metal band
avatar
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-02-17
Age : 30
Location : florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  InebriatedGnome on Mon May 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Noire detective series (an excuse to bring back the Tommy Gun)

also +1 to music Squadts (though the more options we think of, the more I worry about my wallet and my room space)
avatar
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 337
Join date : 2015-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Vulpini on Mon May 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Air force pilot either maverick or Owen Wilson behind enemy lines lookin mfer

Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-11-10
Age : 25
Location : San Francisco

View user profile http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  n8iv22 on Tue May 12, 2015 12:29 am

Im still gunna push my original idea of astrosquadt bonghit
avatar
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-02-17
Age : 30
Location : florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum