YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  Goddamnanalog on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:44 am

The Over the Bar YG pre-order is still up as well!
avatar
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 610
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Santa Fe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  matthewrd on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:11 pm

So I am in overload of information mode and am looking for help on knowing all that were released at SDCC. Please help by confirming and/or correcting the below, thanks a bunch!

I cropped the great picture previously provided, below is the listing in order from Left to Right


  1. Unknown
  2. Clear Marbled with Guts
  3. Shi Shi Micro Run
  4. Unknown
  5. Gohst Face Killers
  6. Marbled Slime
  7. Marbled GID





    Not pictured
  • Fire Crotch
  • Additional One-offs
avatar
matthewrd
CAD Grunt

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  ontheDL on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Love #1! and I wish I had the cash for that marbled GID right now.
avatar
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4628
Join date : 2008-07-05
Age : 33
Location : Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  dannyxfenton on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:51 am

matthewrd wrote:So I am in overload of information mode and am looking for help on knowing all that were released at SDCC. Please help by confirming and/or correcting the below, thanks a bunch!

I cropped the great picture previously provided, below is the listing in order from Left to Right


  1. Unknown
  2. Clear Marbled with Guts
  3. Shi Shi Micro Run
  4. Unknown
  5. Gohst Face Killers
  6. Marbled Slime
  7. Marbled GID





    Not pictured
  • Fire Crotch
  • Additional One-offs


Here's the breakdown.

Number 1 and 7 are the same. They were blue and GID marbled. Some had more blue and some had more GID so they all looked different.

Number 2 clear marbled with guts
Number 3 ShiShi micro
Number 4 flesh, red and green marbled test pull limited to 6 I believe
Number 5 Gohst face killah
Number 6 green and red marbled which there was only a couple of.

Ferg brought the Fire Crotch and one offs when he arrived for the signing.

There was also custom brains by DSKI_ONE and acrylic brain stands as well

Hope this all helps  Very Happy 
avatar
dannyxfenton
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-07-23
Location : Phoenix AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  matthewrd on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:03 am

dannyxfenton wrote:
matthewrd wrote:So I am in overload of information mode and am looking for help on knowing all that were released at SDCC. Please help by confirming and/or correcting the below, thanks a bunch!

I cropped the great picture previously provided, below is the listing in order from Left to Right


  1. Unknown
  2. Clear Marbled with Guts
  3. Shi Shi Micro Run
  4. Unknown
  5. Gohst Face Killers
  6. Marbled Slime
  7. Marbled GID





    Not pictured
  • Fire Crotch
  • Additional One-offs


Here's the breakdown.

Number 1 and 7 are the same. They were blue and GID marbled. Some had more blue and some had more GID so they all looked different.

Number 2 clear marbled with guts
Number 3 ShiShi micro
Number 4 flesh, red and green marbled test pull limited to 6 I believe
Number 5 Gohst face killah
Number 6 green and red marbled which there was only a couple of.

Ferg brought the Fire Crotch and one offs when he arrived for the signing.

There was also custom brains by DSKI_ONE and acrylic brain stands as well

Hope this all helps  Very Happy 

It does help alot, thanks dannyx!
avatar
matthewrd
CAD Grunt

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  dannyxfenton on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:05 am

Of course!! There was a lot to obtain from SDCC. It's gonna have the completest in knife fights haha
avatar
dannyxfenton
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-07-23
Location : Phoenix AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  yanksb11 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:12 pm

anyone know the ed runs the SDCC YG. (slime,marbled ghost fast , shi shi....)


yanksb11
CAD Recruit

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  Reks36 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:33 pm

yanksb11 wrote:anyone know the ed runs the SDCC YG. (slime,marbled ghost fast , shi shi....)


Really low, I heard in the twenties, shit some people didn't even get to see the Fire crotch one What a Face What a Face What a Face 
avatar
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 35
Location : 90230

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  dannyxfenton on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:07 pm

yanksb11 wrote:anyone know the ed runs the SDCC YG. (slime,marbled ghost fast , shi shi....)


Blue and GID marbled was kinda "unlimited"
Fire crotch was 6 I believe
ShiShi was about 20
Guts maybe 10
Gohst face killah was 10
Red and green marbled was like 3
Flesh test pulls was 6
avatar
dannyxfenton
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-07-23
Location : Phoenix AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  Reks36 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Shocked 
avatar
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 35
Location : 90230

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  dannyxfenton on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Yeah, it was good times haha!
avatar
dannyxfenton
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-07-23
Location : Phoenix AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  Goddamnanalog on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:53 am

Just got tracking for my Marbled GID and Over the Bar YGs!!

Can't wait!
avatar
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 610
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Santa Fe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  Goddamnanalog on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:36 pm

There is still 1 one off worms YG available over at TAG for the Halloween show! Get it!
avatar
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 610
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Santa Fe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  blacksunshine on Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:15 am

Goddamnanalog wrote:There is still 1 one off worms YG available over at TAG for the Halloween show! Get it!

Already gone... I snooze, I lose... Sad
avatar
blacksunshine
CAD Recruit

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  kuhwinters on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:02 am

Goddamnanalog wrote:There is still 1 one off worms YG available over at TAG for the Halloween show! Get it!

So mad I missed this. Regardless, the heads up is always appreciated Smile
avatar
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2013-04-17
Age : 28
Location : Chicago Suburbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  invader_chip on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Do we have a complete list of all the Young Gohst Variants and releases?

They seem to be a lot missing from Trampt etc.
avatar
invader_chip
CAD Recruit

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  shrubs on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:48 pm

invader_chip wrote:Do we have a complete list of all the Young Gohst Variants and releases?

They seem to be a lot missing from Trampt etc.

Yeah I'd like to see a full list of these, I just trawled through all 73 pages of this thread and my minds made up..I wanna start collecting these. Would like to see what I'm letting myself in for
avatar
shrubs
Pyle

Posts : 23
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  kuhwinters on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:10 pm



Still waiting to see when this "mechanical guts" sculpt will be used with the Young Gohst. Maybe with Subscription #2! cyclops
avatar
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2013-04-17
Age : 28
Location : Chicago Suburbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  comixguru on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:58 am

kuhwinters wrote:

Still waiting to see when this "mechanical guts" sculpt will be used with the Young Gohst. Maybe with Subscription #2! cyclops

sweet guts!!!
avatar
comixguru
CAD Grunt

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 42
Location : Southern California

View user profile http://comixguru.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum