FLIPPING ON THIS BOARD.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: FLIPPING ON THIS BOARD.

Post  JasperF on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Easily_Amused wrote:
blindboxx2334 wrote:35 bucks starting bid. check the jeremy cat thread. i guess he tried flipping the infected mfc too..

Wow, flippers suck. I want a second one to go with my GID collection (the one I bought will nest with the other LMFCs), but that is too much for me. Sad somebody lost out to a flipper.

Wanted an extra as well, was in time for the sale at his blog but remembered the warning: Strictly one cat per person...
avatar
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 33
Location : Utrecht, the Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLIPPING ON THIS BOARD.

Post  Easily_Amused on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:13 pm

JasperF wrote:
Easily_Amused wrote:
blindboxx2334 wrote:35 bucks starting bid. check the jeremy cat thread. i guess he tried flipping the infected mfc too..

Wow, flippers suck. I want a second one to go with my GID collection (the one I bought will nest with the other LMFCs), but that is too much for me. Sad somebody lost out to a flipper.

Wanted an extra as well, was in time for the sale at his blog but remembered the warning: Strictly one cat per person...

LOL! Me too, i scored then went to bed to wake up in the middle of the night having lost power in my place from the storm.

Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-07-21
Location : Virginia, DC Metro Area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLIPPING ON THIS BOARD.

Post  JasperF on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:16 pm

How's everything right now? Because the news here in Europe makes it seem like half of America is out of power.
avatar
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 33
Location : Utrecht, the Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLIPPING ON THIS BOARD.

Post  Easily_Amused on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:30 pm

JasperF wrote:How's everything right now? Because the news here in Europe makes it seem like half of America is out of power.

They had my power back up by late afternoon that day here in Virginia (outside DC), but I have friends in rural Virginia who still don't have power. All the Yankees got it a lot worse and I only have what the media and friends are saying to go by there too.

Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-07-21
Location : Virginia, DC Metro Area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLIPPING ON THIS BOARD.

Post  Easily_Amused on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Easily_Amused wrote:
JasperF wrote:How's everything right now? Because the news here in Europe makes it seem like half of America is out of power.

They had my power back up by late afternoon that day here in Virginia (outside DC), but I have friends in rural Virginia who still don't have power. All the Yankees got it a lot worse and I only have what the media and friends are saying to go by there too.

I jusrt heard on the local radio, that we need to be expecting my town to flood again over tomorrow because of the water flowing down from the north. Great.... affraid

Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-07-21
Location : Virginia, DC Metro Area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLIPPING ON THIS BOARD.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum