Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

Post  edstuff on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:34 pm

BigC wrote:I know I'm gonna catch a ton of shit for this, but here goes. There is WAY too much Sad Sad Sad in this thread. CAD is meant to be a tight knit community with a stress free and respectful vibe......oh and we also get to say stuff like SHIT, FUCK, CUNT....and other great shit like that. I know a lot of you are disappointed, but it's JUST A TOY. I missed it too. I didn't win the lottery, and I didn't get my order in fast enough. I think it's awesome that these are SO wanted. I can tell you for a fact that not ALL of these were purchased by collectors, but that's fucking life. I was able to get my hands on one, in the aftermarket, already. NOT gonna say what I had to spend, because those of you who know me already think I'm fucking crazy......I don't need to verify that again. I can understand being upset, but fuck man.....FERG does EVERYTHING HE CAN to keep us happy. Most of the companies out there couldn't give 2 FUCKS about who is gonna be upset by what they do. I applaud clap Ferg's continuous efforts. If you don't like it mad affraid

OK.....I'm off my period now, just had to voice it out. Let's not turn this awesome community into a fucking bitchfest. pirat

Yeah I stopped posting in this thread because of that. Too much negativity. And I actually stopped collecting from another artist because I agree with what you said. Ferg totally goes out of his way and I'm sure he was more pissed than anyone else about how it went down. Oh yeah and just because I can, fuck shit bitch. Ha feels good
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 pm

edstuff wrote:
BigC wrote:I know I'm gonna catch a ton of shit for this, but here goes. There is WAY too much Sad Sad Sad in this thread. CAD is meant to be a tight knit community with a stress free and respectful vibe......oh and we also get to say stuff like SHIT, FUCK, CUNT....and other great shit like that. I know a lot of you are disappointed, but it's JUST A TOY. I missed it too. I didn't win the lottery, and I didn't get my order in fast enough. I think it's awesome that these are SO wanted. I can tell you for a fact that not ALL of these were purchased by collectors, but that's fucking life. I was able to get my hands on one, in the aftermarket, already. NOT gonna say what I had to spend, because those of you who know me already think I'm fucking crazy......I don't need to verify that again. I can understand being upset, but fuck man.....FERG does EVERYTHING HE CAN to keep us happy. Most of the companies out there couldn't give 2 FUCKS about who is gonna be upset by what they do. I applaud clap Ferg's continuous efforts. If you don't like it mad affraid

OK.....I'm off my period now, just had to voice it out. Let's not turn this awesome community into a fucking bitchfest. pirat

Yeah I stopped posting in this thread because of that. Too much negativity. And I actually stopped collecting from another artist because I agree with what you said. Ferg totally goes out of his way and I'm sure he was more pissed than anyone else about how it went down. Oh yeah and just because I can, fuck shit bitch. Ha feels good
What a Face What a Face What a Face
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eldoobya on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:30 am

ADintheworks wrote:wonder how much these are going to be going for on the worstBAY mad2

i think 2 have already sold. Neutral
eldoobya
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jgreds107 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:43 am

[quote="BigC"][quote="edstuff"]

im new to the squadt game and forum, but couldnt agree more with what you said about wont be able to get all of them. Also agree about Ferg and that we are l lucky to have a designer/toy company do so much great stuff for their fans and community with events, drawing and contests! keep up the kick ass work FERG!
jgreds107
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:48 am

i've spent way too much "after market" on squadts before as well. that doesn't make you crazy BigC, it just means you are a hardcore fan. its all your other quirks that make you crazy clown

colbert
ATV 'expert'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  flatland333 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:57 am

mom birthday so i didnt have the chance to try it

have everyone only missing this one!!

will try ebay affraid
flatland333
CAD Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eldoobya on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:12 am

flatland333 wrote:have everyone only missing this one!!

Shocked congrats!!!

eldoobya
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:35 am

happy birthday flatlands mom I love you
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:15 am

Well, it looks like I'll be prowling the bay for this one..........
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ejholmes30 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 am

You and I both Loner.........
ejholmes30
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:31 am

YESSIR! I to was one who didn't score one, oh well. This thread has shown the true colors of some of our boardies which I thought would not happen. I will find one one day, remember good things happen to those who wait. Thank you Ferg for looking out for us on this and congratulations to those who scored one. Its nice to see so many of these went to boardies. Collect and Destroy!!!!!!!!
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  comatoseghost on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:24 am

Mikeyk wrote:

YESSIR! I to was one who didn't score one, oh well. This thread has shown the true colors of some of our boardies which I thought would not happen. I will find one one day, remember good things happen to those who wait. Thank you Ferg for looking out for us on this and congratulations to those who scored one. Its nice to see so many of these went to boardies. Collect and Destroy!!!!!!!!

Well said BigC!
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squirmy on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:14 am

does anyone know when this little bastard is shipping... ?
squirmy
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:18 am

squirmy wrote:does anyone know when this little bastard is shipping... ?
i would assume soon seeing as how they are already made Smile at least I hope
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:20 am

It says in the receipt that they will be shipping in 10 days from the day it was paid for.
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:22 am

DROBOT wrote:It says in the receipt that they will be shipping in 10 days from the day it was paid for.

i must have missed that! if thats the case then we should see them in the next week or 2 Smile
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:25 am

Skullyton85 wrote:
DROBOT wrote:It says in the receipt that they will be shipping in 10 days from the day it was paid for.

i must have missed that! if thats the case then we should see them in the next week or 2 Smile

In the email confirmation:

Note from merchant
Trouble Boy #7 DRIFTER   USD 150.00
+shipping & Handling cost & PAYPAL fee (to Asia18USD ,to US24USD,to EURO28USD)

I will ship your item by EMS,Maybe 10 days later. Thanks,
eno
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:26 am

now that you mention it, yeah, Eno did said on the email that it will be ship 10 days later (approx) with EMS Very Happy so, should be in hand not too long! EXCITED!
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jakesons on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:13 am

shipped from Hong Kong...
jakesons
Trench Warmer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 am

They should get to the states within a few days once shipped, so hopefully by next weekend! EMS is fast.
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 am

I just checked my receipt and it says a week Smile SWEET
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 pm

how will you display your TB#7? that tatts are just too cool to be hidden Sad
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  unlucky_charm13 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:52 pm

I thought the same thing. If these were a more common piece I would buy 2 and have one with no shirt and the other clothed and they could each have different weapons then. That's always my thoughts about which weapon to display with my stuff (when there's more than 1 of course)
unlucky_charm13
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile http://www.nolovecity.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Prophecy wrote:I thought the same thing. If these were a more common piece I would buy 2 and have one with no shirt and the other clothed and they could each have different weapons then. That's always my thoughts about which weapon to display with my stuff (when there's more than 1 of course)
this.. sir.. is a problem LoL but yeah, maybe in the future there will be another drifter variant that can display side by side. *fingercrossed
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedstick on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Yeay that means next wednesday drifter is going to start shipping
Speedstick
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down