Japan July 2012

Go down

Japan July 2012

Post  Gatiio on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 am

OK peeps, here it goes. Im going to japan at the end of the month July 28 ~ Aug. 04

I, for once, am always deterred from buying from japanese stores since they almost never ship to the states. So here I am trying to help a community that has made my collection bigger and my understanding of it all even better.

If there is anything that you want to pick up and you know where it is, let me know. I am going to be in tokyo for the whole week and I am doing runs to akihabara, aoto and Harajuku. Basically the kaiju korners map to the stars, and if a store you want stuff from is in that area, I can stop by and pick things up for you. Im doing the toy shopping over the first weekend, from the 28~31

I would be shipping from S. Korea when I return home and through EMS and only EMS (cheaper than jp post, lol). their rates are on the page if you google "korea EMS"

I hope I can mule for ya, since god knows a few of you have done me favors that I am still in debt for. Let me know.

Cheers!

-G

Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

View user profile http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan July 2012

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Gatiio wrote:OK peeps, here it goes. Im going to japan at the end of the month July 28 ~ Aug. 04

I, for once, am always deterred from buying from japanese stores since they almost never ship to the states. So here I am trying to help a community that has made my collection bigger and my understanding of it all even better.

If there is anything that you want to pick up and you know where it is, let me know. I am going to be in tokyo for the whole week and I am doing runs to akihabara, aoto and Harajuku. Basically the kaiju korners map to the stars, and if a store you want stuff from is in that area, I can stop by and pick things up for you. Im doing the toy shopping over the first weekend, from the 28~31

I would be shipping from S. Korea when I return home and through EMS and only EMS (cheaper than jp post, lol). their rates are on the page if you google "korea EMS"

I hope I can mule for ya, since god knows a few of you have done me favors that I am still in debt for. Let me know.

Cheers!

-G

I want to go to Japan one day. I heard it's a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy your trip Gatiio. I'm taking your advice and staying away from Kaiju lol.
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Thanks man!

I make a few trips there every year. Its very expensive and the Yen is quite strong right now, a lot of fun, but it hurts the pockets real hard.

im offering because a lot of the sites are in japanese only. not to mention that the country itself is not very foreigner friendly when it comes to directions and the such. n__n
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

View user profile http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm

That's awesome...I'd love to visit...have a GREAT time...post pictures!!!! Very Happy

Last edited by chiprender on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

View user profile http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Mighty nice of you to offer this! I was in Japan for a one day lay over and you're right, they don't take kindly to foreigners. But i'd still love to come back one day and vacation there. It is an amazing place. Very clean too!
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down