The Walking Dead

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: The Walking Dead

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:29 am

Easily_Amused wrote:
LOL! They are diverging so much from the comic, it wouldn't surprise me if they did kill her off.

I dont wanna sound like a nerdy bitch but the whole "not following the episode" didnt bother.me until this past episode. The killed the Govenor's character in my opinion. He did not come off like the sick, malicious, sociopathic piece of shit like he was in the comic books. Even the ending, which was one of the coolest and disturbing part of the comic, was butchered. Sorry for being a little bitch, just had to to on my little rant.
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:40 pm

ROACHSHACK138 wrote:
Easily_Amused wrote:
LOL! They are diverging so much from the comic, it wouldn't surprise me if they did kill her off.

I dont wanna sound like a nerdy bitch but the whole "not following the episode" didnt bother.me until this past episode. The killed the Govenor's character in my opinion. He did not come off like the sick, malicious, sociopathic piece of shit like he was in the comic books. Even the ending, which was one of the coolest and disturbing part of the comic, was butchered. Sorry for being a little bitch, just had to to on my little rant.

The casting for the Governor killed the character. He always looked like a sick used car salesman in the comic (and if you read the book Rise of the Govenor, you know he is not even who he pretends to be), now he looks too nice. But, I accept these as two different dimensions and enjoy it as such. I mean if you're really going to nitpick, I'd be maddest at Carl not killing Shane in season 1.

Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:37 pm

That pissed me off too, but I think fuckin up the Govenor's character is the biggest offense.... So far....
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Just watched the 5th episode of the 3rd season last night, i think it came out on monday? ive yet to watch any other episode

i thought it was cool because of all of the gore, but i am not sure if i can get into it... zombies dont seem to be all that much of a challenge versus something like 28 days/weeks later. kinda slow. i mean i only watched that episode, but i guess i just expected something different. Neutral

blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 pm

ROACHSHACK138 wrote:That pissed me off too, but I think fuckin up the Govenor's character is the biggest offense.... So far....

LOL! I think they can save it, depending on the zomb daughter...

Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm

blindboxx2334 wrote:Just watched the 5th episode of the 3rd season last night, i think it came out on monday? ive yet to watch any other episode

i thought it was cool because of all of the gore, but i am not sure if i can get into it... zombies dont seem to be all that much of a challenge versus something like 28 days/weeks later. kinda slow. i mean i only watched that episode, but i guess i just expected something different. Neutral

LOL! If you watched the fifth episode, I need to borrow your time travel device so I can checkout the future too. It comes on Sunday night on AMC. It is survival horror not straight Horror, so the zombies aren't meant to be the main draw. Plus they want you to become complacent about them and then Boom!

Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  funkin on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:15 pm

as someone who hasn't read the comics, I'm going to have to stop reading this thread. too many possible spoilers
funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:25 pm

funkin wrote:as someone who hasn't read the comics, I'm going to have to stop reading this thread. too many possible spoilers

Same here!!! I can't help it tho. And then I'm like shit I wish I hadn't read that. silent
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

View user profile http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:31 pm

The walking dead's show is a standalone type thing. They've already deviated from the comic enough to know they're two seperate entities, so dont even worry about it. With this show you never know... violent2
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:35 pm

funkin wrote:as someone who hasn't read the comics, I'm going to have to stop reading this thread. too many possible spoilers

Sorry, I suck.

Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:37 pm

ROACHSHACK138 wrote:The walking dead's show is a standalone type thing. They've already deviated from the comic enough to know they're two seperate entities, so dont even worry about it. With this show you never know... violent2

I also completely agre with this, you don't have to worry about the show ruining the comic or vice versa because they are already too different.

Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:49 am

So last night's episode was pretty good. I thought Rick's growls were a bit much but otherwise pretty good. Although I really want to see Andrea have her throat ripped out by a zombie, most annoying person on the show. Saddens me to say too, considering she was a pretty strong and likable character in the comic. I was excited to see the phone at the end. No spoilers. silent
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 am

Fuck, I'm two episodes behind......need to due my homework!!!
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jmiller805 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 am

Get ready for episode 14. Ill be in it.
jmiller805
CAD Grunt

View user profile http://www.20eyesco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:44 am

ROACHSHACK138 wrote:So last night's episode was pretty good. I thought Rick's growls were a bit much but otherwise pretty good. Although I really want to see Andrea have her throat ripped out by a zombie, most annoying person on the show. Saddens me to say too, considering she was a pretty strong and likable character in the comic. I was excited to see the phone at the end. No spoilers. silent

+ 1
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:06 am

not sure which one i watched the other day at my friends house (dont really watch TV), but the whole cutting your mom open while your only nine was a little surprising.. wasnt expecting that.
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:49 am

so far ive seen all of whats been put out of the 3rd season and the very first episode, ever... but god damn, after seeing that first episode, im hooked.

i know i know. i need to watch it all in order... AMC is doing a whole marathon on new years eve and new years day, but i cant sit for that long so ill just find somewhere online to DL. What a Face
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 am

Dude! You can't watch out of order! That's some crazy talk. First two seasons are on netflix.
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 am

ontheDL wrote:Dude! You can't watch out of order! That's some crazy talk. First two seasons are on netflix.

agreed, there's so much shit that goes on over the first two seasons, even though season two dragged at the farm house for a bit longer than I thouhgt necessary

season three is my favorite so far......
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:50 am

i DL'd season one and two from the bay (TPB).. now... just gotta find time to watch it..

*disclaimer*
please do not tell me what i am doing is 'wrong' or whatever you have against it. i really dont care.

back to your regularly scheduled programming Laughing
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:24 am

yesterday sucked balls with no wd mad2
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:34 am

i know.. but think on the bright side!! i have till feb to catch up on season 1 and 2 Razz
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:32 am

blindboxx2334 wrote:i DL'd season one and two from the bay (TPB).. now... just gotta find time to watch it..

*disclaimer*
please do not tell me what i am doing is 'wrong' or whatever you have against it. i really dont care.

back to your regularly scheduled programming Laughing

What youre doing is stealing, which is illegal. Im reporting your IP address to the proper authorities. mad2

...... Im kidding lol!. Who doesnt love good ol' file sharing.
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:06 am

itsa_mia wrote:yesterday sucked balls with no wd mad2

I heard Kirkman tweeted his followers to make sure to watch tonight's episode and then tweeted oh sorry...

LOL
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:16 am

sad day today, i dont have any walking dead to go with my volcano and highlife tonight. Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad No

(im not sure what day the new ones come out, but i always watch the 'new' ones with my buddy on monday)
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next