April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  niskio on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:06 am

I can not go to the event, I start saving money in January, I hope to buy at least one piece.

GUys!!!
an information, but there is the possibility to buy even at a distance, carry out the dispatch to other countries in the world?
avatar
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1200
Join date : 2011-06-30
Age : 33
Location : Potenza South Italy or Milan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:17 am

niskio wrote:I can not go to the event, I start saving money in January, I hope to buy at least one piece.

GUys!!!
an information, but there is the possibility to buy even at a distance, carry out the dispatch to other countries in the world?

Yeah, I too would like to know if muling or something long distance is possible 'cause I wont be able to travel there, no matter how much I want to.
avatar
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 26
Location : CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

shows

Post  CEI on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:28 pm

When we went to the Albuquerque show, Ferg and Brant had quite a few customs. Ferg also had 66 of the skelves.
avatar
CEI
CAD Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  comatoseghost on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:26 am

I'm so there, dudes......
avatar
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 45
Location : Gig Harbor, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  LonerStoner on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:26 am

tick tock, tick tock, it will be a long winter knowing that this show is in spring...........
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  el_payaso_loco on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:14 am

LonerStoner wrote:tick tock, tick tock, it will be a long winter knowing that this show is in spring...........
ohh man i started looking at travel options to go and now the wait feels like forever. Definitely going to be a long winter
think I'm going to take greyhound just go for the show opening night figure that's best to score a piece and meet any members that are going
avatar
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2047
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 28
Location : toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  yanyaniscool on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:33 pm

el_payaso_loco wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:tick tock, tick tock, it will be a long winter knowing that this show is in spring...........
ohh man i started looking at travel options to go and now the wait feels like forever. Definitely going to be a long winter
think I'm going to take greyhound just go for the show opening night figure that's best to score a piece and meet any members that are going

I will be there! Can't wait to meet some members and score some awesome custom Squadts! Yeah I would say the first opening day would be the best for us to score some good pieces, not sure if there would be anything left after the first day! Any idea on how much the custom pieces would run?
avatar
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  longbow on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Envy... I'm half the world away. Designer vinyl isn't very popular over here
avatar
longbow
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 432
Join date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  Stush on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:52 pm

This would be awesome. I'm going to see what I can do. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.
avatar
Stush
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1128
Join date : 2011-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  quentdiggy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:05 pm

I think I'm going y'all! My Birthday is the 10th, so I am taking personal Days for this one, plus I'm in MN so it will be close to me compared to other shows. See you there! I'll be the one wearing your Mom.
avatar
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 597
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 41
Location : MPLS/STPAUL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  unlucky_charm13 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Lol.

We live like 45min away, so unless something happens we'll be there.
avatar
unlucky_charm13
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 481
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 34
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.nolovecity.com

Back to top Go down

Chicago show

Post  CEI on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:58 pm

I like the long heads up, but would like to know what Ferg is thinking: Customs and/or low runs release.
avatar
CEI
CAD Recruit

Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  LonerStoner on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:34 am

CEI wrote:I like the long heads up, but would like to know what Ferg is thinking: Customs and/or low runs release.

hopefully a shit load of customs, if not a lot of people will be going home dissappointed
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  edstuff on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:15 am

I live in Chicago so I gots ta go! Maybe I'll wear a white t-shirt with "edstuff" written on it in magic marker so you guys'll know who I am.
avatar
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1350
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 40
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  JasperF on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Thinking about making the trip as well with my girlfriend but I'm wondering: Are there any objects left after the first day and how much would a custom from a show cost me?
avatar
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 32
Location : Utrecht, the Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  Gatiio on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:32 pm

JasperF wrote:Thinking about making the trip as well with my girlfriend but I'm wondering: Are there any objects left after the first day and how much would a custom from a show cost me?

customs are in the hundreds, 200~400 would be a reasonable range.

as for things being left aafter the first day, you'd have to gauge the hype once customs start popping up.
avatar
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3264
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 31
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  JasperF on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Gatiio wrote:customs are in the hundreds, 200~400 would be a reasonable range.

as for things being left aafter the first day, you'd have to gauge the hype once customs start popping up.

Thanx Gatiio
Should I look at the last show at Roto to try and see what they cost? Or are they anounced before the show?
avatar
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 32
Location : Utrecht, the Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  Gatiio on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:02 pm

JasperF wrote:
Gatiio wrote:customs are in the hundreds, 200~400 would be a reasonable range.

as for things being left aafter the first day, you'd have to gauge the hype once customs start popping up.

Thanx Gatiio
Should I look at the last show at Roto to try and see what they cost? Or are they anounced before the show?

Wait for the announcement to get an idea of the prices. if you are planning a trip I suggest that you think of the many other things to do, its the 4th largest city in the US with amazing galleries and museums. well worth the trip, you just need to plan it accordingly.
avatar
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3264
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 31
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  chelito19soccer on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Any suggestions for hotels any help would be greatly appreciated
avatar
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 385
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 30
Location : Tustin, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  Ianb1420 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:50 am

I'm thinking road trip! Haven't done one in a LONG time.
avatar
Ianb1420
CAD Grunt

Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-09-23
Location : In the middle of everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  Ianb1420 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:54 am

chelito19soccer wrote:Any suggestions for hotels any help would be greatly appreciated

Stay away from the south side of Chicago!
avatar
Ianb1420
CAD Grunt

Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-09-23
Location : In the middle of everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  deathwolf on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:59 am

Ianb1420 wrote:
chelito19soccer wrote:Any suggestions for hotels any help would be greatly appreciated

Stay away from the south side of Chicago!
Lol i second this and will add the west is equally as bad but South west is the worst.
avatar
deathwolf
CAD Recruit

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  deathwolf on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:02 am

I'm requesting off work tomorrow. Also for cad members on the broker side. I have couch of anyone needs a spot.
avatar
deathwolf
CAD Recruit

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  LonerStoner on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

chelito19soccer wrote:Any suggestions for hotels any help would be greatly appreciated

i plan on bringing my tent and sleeping at the Roto doorstep!!!
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:35 am

deathwolf wrote:
Ianb1420 wrote:
chelito19soccer wrote:Any suggestions for hotels any help would be greatly appreciated

Stay away from the south side of Chicago!
Lol i second this and will add the west is equally as bad but South west is the worst.

avatar
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1571
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: April 5-28, 2013 Ferg/Squadt Show @ Rotofugi Chicago!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum