Squadt Backstory?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Squadt Backstory?

Post  chiprender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Sorry if this has ever been posted, I've just never seen it and I'm curious. Has there ever been any back story developed on these guys? Like where they come from, what they're about, etc? I mean, they rock my socks off, but would love to hear how they came to be, etc etc. Question cyclops
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

View user profile http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Backstory?

Post  el_payaso_loco on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm

This is from the projectsquadt website

THE SQUADT STORY:

Earth. All that remains is a shell of what the humans once called home. They are all gone now. Wiped out by a violent plague of some sort.. The cause? Who fucking knows…that’s not the point of this story. The point is how the hell the Squadts came to call our planet home. I will tell you. The powers that be, on the Squadts mother planet, thought it would be a good idea to purge their prisons and cleanse their lands of the dregs of society.

They loaded them up by the thousands, into a massive, interstellar, incarceration transporter (a huge fucking prison ship). Earth would be the final destination. It would now serve as a prison planet for the unruly Squadt masses. They would be left to their own devices, but monitored closely by the powerful Squadt overseers back home. A violent social experiment of the grandest scale…but of course shit went wrong.

Upon entering the earths atmosphere the massive prison ship had a major entry sequence malfunction. The landing was successful, but not without extensive casualties and complete decimation of the home planet communication and monitoring systems.

The surviving Squadts took right to their new home, adopting leftover human technology as if it was their own. And Because of their inherent violent and deviant nature, they instinctively divided into opposing gangs. Many battles would be fought. This is the story of the Squadts.~
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 pm

LOL...I can't believe I've not seen that! OK, so.... the "opposing gangs" the story mentions... I assumed all the characters we've seen up to now as being part of one "team"...is this correct? If so, who are the "enemies"? Just sayin' Very Happy By the way, I'm ok if there is no story...I just thought it might make interesting discussion.
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

View user profile http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 pm

chiprender wrote:LOL...I can't believe I've not seen that! OK, so.... the "opposing gangs" the story mentions... I assumed all the characters we've seen up to now as being part of one "team"...is this correct? If so, who are the "enemies"? Just sayin' Very Happy By the way, I'm ok if there is no story...I just thought it might make interesting discussion.
well my guess is the "opposing gangs" would be the differnt squadt groups we've seen, launch party, frozn, oprssr, playge?
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:28 pm

possibly however there was also a role card that should characteristics of a few of the squadt types and who they mes well with. Id love for it to be more fleshed out but also wouldnt bother me if it wasnt lol
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:32 pm

i think that the squadts have other squadts as enemies,

some have allegences but some are bitter enemies.........
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Photo David on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:29 pm

From the Getting to know your Squadts thread:

LonerStoner wrote:GOHST = alpha type / hyper intelligent / calculating but can have a short fuse.

NOZZEL = can lead or follow / medium smarts / insanely tough.

GASSED = born leader / high intelligence / arrogant / hates Gohst specimens (reasons unknown).

CHIPP = follower / medium intelligence / hyper violent / hangs with Jack specimens.

JACK - follower but dislikes everybody (except for Chipp) / not too bright (except midnight specimen) / super hyper violent / hangs with Chipp specimens.

PLAYGE DOCTOR - loner - prefers to work alone but open to hire (if the price is right) / hyper intelligent / has majiks! / unpredictable

GERM - alpha type / born leader / high intelligence / calculating and methodical / can utilize precision strikes from distance but also frequently employs chem or bio attacks / master of explosives / doesn't rattle

FR0G - ???

DISCLAIMER: These are guidelines to the personalties of the mask types but some deviation/exceptions can and will occur.

So now that we have fr0g, I think there should be an update![/quote][/quote]
Photo David
CAD Grunt

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/daviddelarosa

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:43 pm

yes i need to update the list with Trouble boys and fr0g.
Basically the fr0g specimens are an aquatic cousin to the Gassed specimens.
Admin
FERG

View user profile http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:49 am

I like to think the different factions go down like this:

Gohsts + Nozzels

Gassed + fr0g

Chip + Jack

Nozzels - A seperate army of Nozzels with no alliance to the gohsts

Playge Doc - more or less mercenaries but stick to their kind when it comes down to wartime

Germ - maybe allied with the Nozzels???

Trouble boy - maybe rogue?

I dont know, maybe im getting too into this lol!

ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:17 am

if anything I would think docs are a neutral mercenary type thing.
I dont even think they would fight. they are there for medical reasons and go where the money take them. they carry hidden weapons for the purpose of defending themselves if need be
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:37 am

ianthegamer wrote:if anything I would think docs are a neutral mercenary type thing.
I dont even think they would fight. they are there for medical reasons and go where the money take them. they carry hidden weapons for the purpose of defending themselves if need be

Yeah, that's what I said confused
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:49 am

i meant mercanary in the term of doctor for hire like the original plauge doctors. if you meant that as well than we think alike lol.

I dont even think they help eachother out. more of a loner and stick to themsleves. The anti social bunch and no one wants to truly deal with them due to the illness they treat and therefore fear they might have said illness aswell
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:57 am

ianthegamer wrote:i meant mercanary in the term of doctor for hire like the original plauge doctors. if you meant that as well than we think alike lol.

I dont even think they help eachother out. more of a loner and stick to themsleves. The anti social bunch and no one wants to truly deal with them due to the illness they treat and therefore fear they might have said illness aswell

Yeah, I meant the same. You do prove a good point about being loners and not working well with others, But I think they fight often, considering they're loners and "unpredictable"
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:00 am

ROACHSHACK138 wrote:
ianthegamer wrote:i meant mercanary in the term of doctor for hire like the original plauge doctors. if you meant that as well than we think alike lol.

Yeah, I meant the same. You do prove a good point about being loners and not working well with others, But I think they fight often, considering they're loners and "unpredictable"
don't forget about the fact that Doc's have MAJIKS!! Lol so who knows what they could really do better just keep contact to a minimum and not piss them off
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:04 am

Majiks, aye??? Hmm...... Surprised

ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart on Sun May 21, 2017 5:09 pm

I think we need an updated list before the END Ferg ? Lol
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome on Sun May 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Man, I remember reading this back when I started. A custom overseer/home world Squadt could be super cool.
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart on Mon May 22, 2017 2:00 am

InebriatedGnome wrote:Man, I remember reading this back when I started. A custom overseer/home world Squadt could be super cool.

Ya I'd still love to see a comic/book type stuff over these guys!
See how each squadt became the way they are ya know ? Plus each for the release like why is there a skeleton edition how'd gohst and chip become having that outfit .
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top