Thanks everyone!

Go down

Thanks everyone!

Post  jmiller805 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:01 am

I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for being so cool. I'm still somewhat new to the forum and am trying to stay on top of the topics. i work 10-12 hour days (construction) and support my family (girlfriend and son) and its nice to have you guys to talk to about toys and whatnot. other than my brother no one really understands what im talking about, especially the construction dudes i work with. its nice to have an outlet here. and the few people ive talked to (Via PM) have been really cool. i feel comfortable here...so thank you CAD members, you truely are cool people and thanks for being so. that is all.
thanks,
Joe Miller sqube
jmiller805
CAD Grunt

View user profile http://www.20eyesco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks everyone!

Post  itsa_mia on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:42 am

i hear ya
nobody i know understands me collecting toys or prints
i just stopped explaining it entirely to people
too much hassle and at the end they always have that wft look anyways

the only person who understands is the mail lady at the post office
she doesnt know what im doing but she lets me skip the line to get packages lol

What a Face C A D What a Face
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:46 am

jmiller805 wrote:I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for being so cool. I'm still somewhat new to the forum and am trying to stay on top of the topics. i work 10-12 hour days (construction) and support my family (girlfriend and son) and its nice to have you guys to talk to about toys and whatnot. other than my brother no one really understands what im talking about, especially the construction dudes i work with. its nice to have an outlet here. and the few people ive talked to (Via PM) have been really cool. i feel comfortable here...so thank you CAD members, you truely are cool people and thanks for being so. that is all.
thanks,
Joe Miller sqube
even me? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jmiller805 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:53 am

BigC wrote:
jmiller805 wrote:I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for being so cool. I'm still somewhat new to the forum and am trying to stay on top of the topics. i work 10-12 hour days (construction) and support my family (girlfriend and son) and its nice to have you guys to talk to about toys and whatnot. other than my brother no one really understands what im talking about, especially the construction dudes i work with. its nice to have an outlet here. and the few people ive talked to (Via PM) have been really cool. i feel comfortable here...so thank you CAD members, you truely are cool people and thanks for being so. that is all.
thanks,
Joe Miller sqube
Especially you. Ha
jmiller805
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:13 am

jmiller805 wrote:
BigC wrote:
thanks,
Joe Miller sqube
Especially you. Ha
haha. I know what you mean. A ton of my friends are "tough guys" haha. I use the construction thing to help feed my kids until I get my BIG art break. hahaha. or until the VA finally comes through. I've definitely started to meet more artists, in the area. Some of them understand me, others, I'm too........well......too me. hahahaha
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jmiller805 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:27 am

BigC wrote:
jmiller805 wrote:
BigC wrote:
thanks,
Joe Miller sqube
Especially you. Ha
haha. I know what you mean. A ton of my friends are "tough guys" haha. I use the construction thing to help feed my kids until I get my BIG art break. hahaha. or until the VA finally comes through. I've definitely started to meet more artists, in the area. Some of them understand me, others, I'm too........well......too me. hahahaha
Yeah I know a ton of those guys. I know some local artist and they're alright. I miss hanging out in Brooklyn with some of those art nerds. We will all make it soon. We need to talk about working together soon. I got some toy plans soon. Just need to figure out logistics.
jmiller805
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum