Game of Thrones Season 3

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  LonerStoner on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:32 am

I'm so psyched for season 3 that starts in March!!!
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  Gatiio on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 am

Oh, yeah! Been waiting anxiously for it to start.

avatar
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3264
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 31
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  Crunch on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 am

Can't wait!
avatar
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 32
Location : Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  LonerStoner on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Has anyone read the books?
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  mazdevilz on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:03 pm

I have and all I can say it is such a frustrating story... I love it.
avatar
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2451
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 39
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  LonerStoner on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:35 pm

mazdevilz wrote:I have and all I can say it is such a frustrating story... I love it.

i'm not much of a reader but I started with the first book, even though I have seen season 1 on tv, i'm still loving the book
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:06 pm

LonerStoner wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:I have and all I can say it is such a frustrating story... I love it.

i'm not much of a reader but I started with the first book, even though I have seen season 1 on tv, i'm still loving the book

I'm not much of a reader either lol, but I'm planning to get it on disc.
avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  mazdevilz on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:30 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:I have and all I can say it is such a frustrating story... I love it.

i'm not much of a reader but I started with the first book, even though I have seen season 1 on tv, i'm still loving the book

I'm not much of a reader either lol, but I'm planning to get it on disc.

Like always the source material is much, much better. But I really like the show and I hope it keeps going.
avatar
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2451
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 39
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  LonerStoner on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:50 am

mazdevilz wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:I have and all I can say it is such a frustrating story... I love it.

i'm not much of a reader but I started with the first book, even though I have seen season 1 on tv, i'm still loving the book

I'm not much of a reader either lol, but I'm planning to get it on disc.

Like always the source material is much, much better. But I really like the show and I hope it keeps going.

that's what i'm hoping for...
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  0khrana on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:10 am

I've read all the books, all I can say is if the show continues to follow the books as close as they have for the previous seasons, then strap yourself in for some twists and turns =P The second season different from the books a bit, it kinda irked me a little but I guess you can only do so much with 10-12 episodes per season.
avatar
0khrana
CAD Grunt

Posts : 180
Join date : 2012-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  LonerStoner on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:53 am

0khrana wrote:I've read all the books, all I can say is if the show continues to follow the books as close as they have for the previous seasons, then strap yourself in for some twists and turns =P The second season different from the books a bit, it kinda irked me a little but I guess you can only do so much with 10-12 episodes per season.

so how many books are there and has it been one season per book?
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  mazdevilz on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:31 pm

So far George R. R. Martin has released 5 books of 7. And I think the show is trying to do about 1 book per season, except for book 3 which will be split into two seasons.
avatar
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2451
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 39
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  0khrana on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 pm

mazdevilz wrote:So far George R. R. Martin has released 5 books of 7. And I think the show is trying to do about 1 book per season, except for book 3 which will be split into two seasons.

This, I think you'll find if they decide to adapt Feast and Dance to tv as well, they will probably be two seasons each as well. There is a lot of story to be told =]
avatar
0khrana
CAD Grunt

Posts : 180
Join date : 2012-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  JasperF on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:55 pm

0khrana wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:So far George R. R. Martin has released 5 books of 7. And I think the show is trying to do about 1 book per season, except for book 3 which will be split into two seasons.

This, I think you'll find if they decide to adapt Feast and Dance to tv as well, they will probably be two seasons each as well. There is a lot of story to be told =]

The more GoT to watch, the better I say! As long as the story isn't dragging along I won't mind if they stretch it up to 13 seasons haha
avatar
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : Utrecht, the Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  LonerStoner on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:50 am

JasperF wrote:
0khrana wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:So far George R. R. Martin has released 5 books of 7. And I think the show is trying to do about 1 book per season, except for book 3 which will be split into two seasons.

This, I think you'll find if they decide to adapt Feast and Dance to tv as well, they will probably be two seasons each as well. There is a lot of story to be told =]

The more GoT to watch, the better I say! As long as the story isn't dragging along I won't mind if they stretch it up to 13 seasons haha

same here, if the story holds up as strong as the first two seasons then i hope it last a good ten years....
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  mazdevilz on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:19 pm

I just want him to finish the last two books before he dies. He is in his 60's and there was a 5 year gap between book 4 and 5. At this pace the story will end in about 10 years.
avatar
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2451
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 39
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  LonerStoner on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:44 pm

mazdevilz wrote:I just want him to finish the last two books before he dies. He is in his 60's and there was a 5 year gap between book 4 and 5. At this pace the story will end in about 10 years.
That would suck the big high hard one if he passed away before completing the book series...
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  0khrana on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 pm

theres a thing on his blog, winds of winter wont be out before 2014...
avatar
0khrana
CAD Grunt

Posts : 180
Join date : 2012-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  LonerStoner on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:37 am

0khrana wrote:theres a thing on his blog, winds of winter wont be out before 2014...

so after winds of winter is there one or two more books to be written?
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:17 am

We should start a book club. Read it and pass it on lol.
avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  mazdevilz on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:19 pm

LonerStoner wrote:
0khrana wrote:theres a thing on his blog, winds of winter wont be out before 2014...

so after winds of winter is there one or two more books to be written?

winds of winter will be book 6, so there would be 1 more left.
avatar
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2451
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 39
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  LonerStoner on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:46 pm

mazdevilz wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:
0khrana wrote:theres a thing on his blog, winds of winter wont be out before 2014...

so after winds of winter is there one or two more books to be written?

winds of winter will be book 6, so there would be 1 more left.

so this means the author has to live through 2018, i'll take the over on that one....
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Anyone picking up the Blu-Ray (Season 2) today?

Frys has it on sale for $24.99

http://www.frys.com/product/7424375?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I don't know which one I should get:

REG:




Lannister



Greyjoy

avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  mazdevilz on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:43 pm

man that's a great price... see now I gotta go to frys.

If there was a stark one, that's the one I would get.
avatar
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2451
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 39
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:45 pm

mazdevilz wrote:man that's a great price... see now I gotta go to frys.

If there was a stark one, that's the one I would get.

They pulled it from online, so I guess you have to go to the store.
avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum