Question about Squadt lenses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about Squadt lenses

Post  Degen072183 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 am

Hey all, I'm sorry to bother you with this question, and I'm sorry if this was already posted and answered. But I just bought my first Squadt germ figure and I went to out its lenses in but the one wont stay in. It sits in place but when I move it there's no tension or anything to hold it in place. I tried pushing till I felt a snap like the other eye but to no avail. Is there a way to fix this myself or is it a manufacturing defect. I also tried switching the lenses and it is the socket and not the lens. Thanks.
Degen072183
Mary Jane Rottencrotch

View user profile http://matthewdegen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Squadt lenses

Post  dedicatedart on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:43 am

Degen072183 wrote:Hey all, I'm sorry to bother you with this question, and I'm sorry if this was already posted and answered. But I just bought my first Squadt germ figure and I went to out its lenses in but the one wont stay in. It sits in place but when I move it there's no tension or anything to hold it in place. I tried pushing till I felt a snap like the other eye but to no avail. Is there a way to fix this myself or is it a manufacturing defect. I also tried switching the lenses and it is the socket and not the lens. Thanks.

Look at the thread couple below you all the ideas are I. There like 4 down from yours.
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top