Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  JEEMAC on Wed May 08, 2013 2:43 am

whoa, GID lenses were up for lottery? Late to the game. congrats to all that scored!
avatar
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 953
Join date : 2012-01-09
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  vicjeb on Wed May 08, 2013 3:19 am

JEEMAC wrote:whoa, GID lenses were up for lottery? Late to the game. congrats to all that scored!
Not sure abt that
I only got the notice that I won the lens set
Don't know if it including the GID lense
avatar
vicjeb
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 493
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  ontheDL on Wed May 08, 2013 3:26 am

vicjeb wrote:
JasperF wrote:
vicjeb wrote: violent
got an email from Kirby
I WON the lens set!!!! affraid What a Face cyclops Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

With or without the board it was attached to?

not sure yet
jest sent an email to Kirby
haven't got the reply yet
i hope they come without the board, it will save a lot on shipping

I'm not sure you're fully aware of what's going on here...
avatar
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4628
Join date : 2008-07-05
Age : 33
Location : Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  vicjeb on Wed May 08, 2013 3:33 am

ontheDL wrote:
vicjeb wrote:
JasperF wrote:
vicjeb wrote: violent
got an email from Kirby
I WON the lens set!!!! affraid What a Face cyclops Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

With or without the board it was attached to?

not sure yet
jest sent an email to Kirby
haven't got the reply yet
i hope they come without the board, it will save a lot on shipping

I'm not sure you're fully aware of what's going on here...

Of course I knew
I just wondering if Kirby can find a way remove the white glue
I think there always has a way to remove the white glue without damaged the item
avatar
vicjeb
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 493
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  vicjeb on Wed May 08, 2013 3:43 am

Just got the reply
Kirby said he will try to remove the lens set from the board


avatar
vicjeb
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 493
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  itsa_mia on Wed May 08, 2013 3:56 am

Sacrilege!
avatar
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 5298
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : N49

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  rotokirby on Wed May 08, 2013 4:09 am

itsa_mia wrote:Sacrilege!

Buyer's choice!
avatar
rotokirby
CAD Specialist

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-09-03
Location : Chicago, IL

View user profile http://rotofugi.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  JasperF on Wed May 08, 2013 4:14 am

Kirby,

Are all the exclusives (weapons/clothes/lenses) sold out? I hoped that the would be a lottery for those as well?


Last edited by JasperF on Wed May 08, 2013 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : Utrecht, the Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  itsa_mia on Wed May 08, 2013 4:55 am

rotokirby wrote:
itsa_mia wrote:Sacrilege!

Buyer's choice!

just messing
avatar
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 5298
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : N49

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  devito1195 on Wed May 08, 2013 5:42 am

Sweet - scored the Germ Banner!
Congrats to all those that were lucky enough to get a piece of Squadt History!
avatar
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 856
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 37
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  LonerStoner on Wed May 08, 2013 6:10 am

devito1195 wrote:Sweet - scored the Germ Banner!
Congrats to all those that were lucky enough to get a piece of Squadt History!

nice score, i landed the assembly banner.......
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  devito1195 on Wed May 08, 2013 6:15 am

LonerStoner wrote:
devito1195 wrote:Sweet - scored the Germ Banner!
Congrats to all those that were lucky enough to get a piece of Squadt History!

nice score, i landed the assembly banner.......
Nice Loner - now we just need to figure how to hang these Laughing
I saw a nice suggestion "hang it on the ceiling"
May have to do that
avatar
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 856
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 37
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  comatoseghost on Wed May 08, 2013 6:16 am

LonerStoner wrote:
devito1195 wrote:Sweet - scored the Germ Banner!
Congrats to all those that were lucky enough to get a piece of Squadt History!

nice score, i landed the assembly banner.......

Congrats! I scored Chipp! cheers
avatar
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 44
Location : Gig Harbor, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  LonerStoner on Wed May 08, 2013 6:19 am

itsa_mia wrote:
rotokirby wrote:
itsa_mia wrote:Sacrilege!

Buyer's choice!

just messing

if i didn't already have these lenses, i still wouldn't want them since I'd be torn between keeping the display in tact and removing the lenses...
avatar
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  comatoseghost on Wed May 08, 2013 6:21 am

Nice Loner - now we just need to figure how to hang these Laughing
I saw a nice suggestion "hang it on the ceiling"
May have to do that[/quote]

Mine is going in here on the wall to the left of where I took this pic...

avatar
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 44
Location : Gig Harbor, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  devito1195 on Wed May 08, 2013 6:31 am

Congrats comatoseghost! clap
And you have a spot already picked out!
avatar
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 856
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 37
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Wed May 08, 2013 6:35 am

comatoseghost wrote:

Mine is going in here on the wall to the left of where I took this pic...

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

DUDE THAT IS BADASS!!!
avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  comatoseghost on Wed May 08, 2013 6:41 am

Thx guys! Collect And Destroy! What a Face
avatar
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 44
Location : Gig Harbor, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  Admin on Wed May 08, 2013 6:50 am

I look forward to riding that someday.
avatar
Admin
FERG

Posts : 3979
Join date : 2008-06-21

View user profile http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  JEEMAC on Wed May 08, 2013 7:06 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
comatoseghost wrote:

Mine is going in here on the wall to the left of where I took this pic...

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

DUDE THAT IS BADASS!!!
holy shit that is awesome!
avatar
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 953
Join date : 2012-01-09
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  comatoseghost on Wed May 08, 2013 7:59 am

Admin wrote:I look forward to riding that someday.

We would be unfuckingbelievably honored. bow

Let it be known that the bowl is open to any CAD shredders whose travels should bring them to the Pacific NorthWET! What a Face
avatar
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 44
Location : Gig Harbor, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Wed May 08, 2013 8:05 am

comatoseghost wrote:
Admin wrote:I look forward to riding that someday.

We would be unfuckingbelievably honored. bow

Let it be known that the bowl is open to any CAD shredders whose travels should bring them to the Pacific NorthWET! What a Face

Dude,

How tall is the ceiling? Has anyone hit the light fixtures or the garage door?

avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  dedicatedart on Wed May 08, 2013 8:34 am

LonerStoner wrote:
itsa_mia wrote:
rotokirby wrote:
itsa_mia wrote:Sacrilege!

Buyer's choice!

just messing

if i didn't already have these lenses, i still wouldn't want them since I'd be torn between keeping the display in tact and removing the lenses...

See I actually wanna display them they looked so bad ass ! Shiny and sexy in the light Twisted Evil
avatar
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  comatoseghost on Wed May 08, 2013 8:35 am

ilovefreestufftoo:

"Dude,

How tall is the ceiling? Has anyone hit the light fixtures or the garage door?"

The pic makes it look lower than it is as there is plenty of clearance at just a little over 11'. My oldest is trying to take out the lights but he's got a long way to go Laughing

Never hit the garage door with a body. Just flying decks... affraid



Last edited by comatoseghost on Wed May 08, 2013 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 44
Location : Gig Harbor, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  dedicatedart on Wed May 08, 2013 8:39 am

comatoseghost wrote:ilovefreestufftoo:

"Dude,

How tall is the ceiling? Has anyone hit the light fixtures or the garage door?"

The pic makes it look lower than it is as there is plenty of clearance at just a little over 11'. My oldest is trying to take out the lights but he's got a long way to go Laughing



...?.......?.... party at your house I'll bring the burgers and pork chops Twisted Evil take it this is where the next squadt show will be held ? Lol
That's awesome btw !
avatar
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum