Squadt varieties

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Squadt varieties

Post  Patrickkellyx on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Hi all,

I've seen quite a few pics of collections of SQUADT's and was wondering whether I am missing some big secret.  That is, I see far more varieties of different SQUADT's (and I don't mean purely variations in what they are wearing) and I don't seem to know where they are coming from.  I've been to the main Squadt site and seen the few that were offered under limited quantity, so obviously they are unique. Yet then when I see some collections, I view individual Squadt's that don't seem to have been released (at least from where i am looking).  Where do they all come from?  Also, how often are they released ?

Thank you very much in advance!

PS: seeing some of these collections makes me green with envy but at the same time happy that such LARGE collections exist:D Mad

Last edited by Patrickkellyx on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One of my sentences was incomplete and I broke up another sentence into 2.)
Patrickkellyx
CAD Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadt varieties

Post  mazdevilz on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:39 pm

I think what you are referring to is the retail versions of some of the Squadts that are on the site.

Same concept like the ones on the site with different helmets/accessories and the edition ammount is slightly bigger.
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  funkin on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:49 pm

funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:55 am

A lot of people like to kitbash too, so some of the squadts you might be seeing are unique pieces created by their owners.
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top