Squadts in England

Go down

Squadts in England

Post  Fluffyhat on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 pm

As both a new member of CAD and to the whole Squadt addiction, I'd be interested to know if there are many Squadt collectors in the UK?
Fluffyhat
Pyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts in England

Post  cripery on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Fluffyhat wrote:As both a new member of CAD and to the whole Squadt addiction, I'd be interested to know if there are many Squadt collectors in the UK?
Welcome Fluffyhat! There are a few members on here from England, me included and I know of a few collectors that aren't members here too. Not many at all though.
cripery
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffyhat on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:23 pm

cripery wrote:
Fluffyhat wrote:As both a new member of CAD and to the whole Squadt addiction, I'd be interested to know if there are many Squadt collectors in the UK?
Welcome Fluffyhat! There are a few members on here from England, me included and I know of a few collectors that aren't members here too. Not many at all though.
Thanks for the welcome! Just looking at how few Squadts are being offered on ebay.co.uk made me wonder how few there are this side of the big pond.
Fluffyhat
Pyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:24 am

Fluffyhat wrote:
cripery wrote:
Thanks for the welcome! Just looking at how few Squadts are being offered on ebay.co.uk made me wonder how few there are this side of the big pond.
Yeah, you don't see too many on eBay.co.uk. It's still worth looking though, as every now and again a gem turns up and sometimes gets overlooked because of high international shipping costs.

I picked up a Skelsuit gohst for 70-ish not much more than 6 months ago.
cripery
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffyhat on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:58 pm

cripery wrote:
Fluffyhat wrote:
cripery wrote:
Yeah, you don't see too many on eBay.co.uk. It's still worth looking though, as every now and again a gem turns up and sometimes gets overlooked because of high international shipping costs.

I picked up a Skelsuit gohst for 70-ish not much more than 6 months ago.
Absolute bargain! I hope I manage to pick up a gem like that. The amount of times I see a bargain state side on ebay that turns out to be expensive by the time you add postage and the evil import tax Sad
Fluffyhat
Pyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:44 pm

MINE BITCHES!

welcome fluffyhat cheers
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffyhat on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:01 am

itsa_mia wrote:MINE BITCHES!

welcome fluffyhat cheers
Lol! How sinister does she look in that photo, especially with her minions lined up! Very Happy
Fluffyhat
Pyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  invader_chip on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:51 pm

More for the uk! We need more squadts here.
invader_chip
CAD Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down