ok, whats next?

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  Teimaru on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:17 am

Yes, TB FB would be top. Or TB NKD and TB NKD GID. A dream What a Face 
avatar
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1784
Join date : 2012-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  Takemaru on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:05 am

TB FB won't happen I think, as there is already one existing as custom piece. I think that the next FB will be a tonghless ghost.
avatar
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1139
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  cripery on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Takemaru wrote:TB FB won't happen I think, as there is already one existing as custom piece. I think that the next FB will be a tonghless ghost.

FB tongueless gohst would be great! - Three shaded eyes! What a Face 
avatar
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1040
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 40
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  Takemaru on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:08 pm

cripery wrote:
Takemaru wrote:TB FB won't happen I think, as there is already one existing as custom piece. I think that the next FB will be a tonghless ghost.

FB tongueless gohst would be great! - Three shaded eyes! What a Face 

Oh yes, with an oliv drab color like the SA Germ  What a Face 
avatar
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1139
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:37 pm

FB Olive Drab Doc or an FB Gohst would be awesome!
avatar
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1687
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 25
Location : CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  patrick40 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:46 pm

FB Gassed .................. Very Happy 
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  Takemaru on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:49 pm

ROACHSHACK138 wrote:FB Olive Drab Doc or an FB Gohst would be awesome!

I am going with you on that, a FB Oliv Doc would totally rock
avatar
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1139
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  patrick40 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:09 pm

so all the squadts are shipping out  Very Happy 

so it is time again for some teasers @Admin  Twisted Evil ...........................give us something too drool hehehehe
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  ludok on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:49 pm

+1 I want a fortburnout squadt Razz 
avatar
ludok
CAD Grunt

Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-04-24
Location : france

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  longbow on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:49 pm

I wouldn't mind a new theme or new squadt character Razz 
avatar
longbow
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 432
Join date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:08 pm

longbow wrote:I wouldn't mind a new theme or new squadt character Razz 

We just got tongueless gohst. I kind of consider that a new specimen.

If anything, new variation of Fr0g or new pups.
avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4285
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  kuhwinters on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Hmmm, I'm definitely intrigued by a Fr0g variation. Did you have any ideas of how he could be switched up?
avatar
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2013-04-17
Age : 28
Location : Chicago Suburbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  patrick40 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:43 pm

mmm i don't think whe see any teaser before the trigger 2 show
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  the-Magpie on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:17 am

intergalactic would be a great topic. 
what do you think about that?
avatar
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 593
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 34
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  ROACHSHACK138 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:36 am

I'd love to see some riot geared squadts and Ive always said some Mars Attacks-inspired squadts would be pretty dope.
avatar
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1687
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 25
Location : CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  kuhwinters on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:40 am

ROACHSHACK138 wrote:I'd love to see some riot geared squadts and Ive always said some Mars Attacks-inspired squadts would be pretty dope.

+1 for the riot gear
avatar
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2013-04-17
Age : 28
Location : Chicago Suburbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  Gatiio on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:06 am

kuhwinters wrote:
ROACHSHACK138 wrote:I'd love to see some riot geared squadts and Ive always said some Mars Attacks-inspired squadts would be pretty dope.

+1 for the riot gear

Oh yeah, remember that custom from a while back?  it had riot gear and even a shield.  That stuff was great.  Who made it?  Rohby, I think?

Im almost sure that Maz owns it. He might be able to shed some light. But yeah, riot stuff would be tits.
avatar
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 31
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://gatiio.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  mazdevilz on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:10 am

Gatiio wrote:
kuhwinters wrote:
ROACHSHACK138 wrote:I'd love to see some riot geared squadts and Ive always said some Mars Attacks-inspired squadts would be pretty dope.

+1 for the riot gear

Oh yeah, remember that custom from a while back?  it had riot gear and even a shield.  That stuff was great.  Who made it?  Rohby, I think?

Im almost sure that Maz owns it.  He might be able to shed some light.  But yeah, riot stuff would be tits.

Indeed I do own it!  Very Happy  But to get a squadt release version would be awesome.
avatar
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2449
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 39
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  kuhwinters on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:17 am

Hey Maz, do you have pictures of it in another thread? I'd love to check it out!
avatar
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2013-04-17
Age : 28
Location : Chicago Suburbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  mazdevilz on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:28 am

kuhwinters wrote:Hey Maz, do you have pictures of it in another thread? I'd love to check it out!

I bumped the thread on the customs so you can see it.
avatar
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2449
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 39
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  No.13 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. Is that a new pic we see just in time for Christmas???
avatar
No.13
CAD Recruit

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  patrick40 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:47 pm

No.13 wrote:Merry Christmas everyone.  Is that a new pic we see just in time for Christmas???

no , it's a picture for the trigger 2 show next month  santa 
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  koonfasa on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:04 am


Oh wow, how do I get this one? I'm into that colourway.

avatar
koonfasa
CAD Recruit

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  Teimaru on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:20 am

I guess it's one of the customs of Trigger II maybe
avatar
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1784
Join date : 2012-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  longbow on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:03 am

Teimaru wrote:I guess it's one of the customs of Trigger II maybe

aw damn  Sad 
avatar
longbow
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 432
Join date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ok, whats next?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum