Gacha need your support

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gacha need your support

Post  ictoys on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:52 am

Gacha (from Godzilla & Ocha) is a character design inspired by the kaiju we all know, Godzilla, and my habit of drinking tea/coffee. I created Gacha as a reminder for us to take a break, sit back, have a sip (coffee definitely does it for me) and be thankful for, well, everything. Sometimes we are too busy to remember our blessings. Sometimes we concentrate on the things we don't have and forgot the things we have. Whatever it is. Family, significant others, friends, pets, those who are around us.

Despite being a kaiju in nature, Gacha is actually friendly. He's small so he can tag along with you easy. He can accompany you while waiting for friends to show up, he can accompany you when you had to dine alone, and he won't even ask for a bite. He's happy with his lil cup of tea. He will even accompany you watchin movie, doesn't matter what it is, drama, chick-flick, horror, comedy, or whatever it is, he'll just sit and accompany you. Having a party? he'll go along very well with your mates. Most will adore him for his cool composure and friendly smile. He's definitely one great companion.

But before he can accompany you, he gonna need your support.

Gacha has successfully entered the annual Open Call by MightyJaxx. Now that he's on 2nd stage, he gonna need your vote daily. You can vote for him once per day, and on March 3rd, if he's among the top 5 most voted, Gacha will actually have a shot to become reality. So please, vote for him if you could, it would mean so much for him, and he will definitely be thankful.

HOW TO VOTE FOR GACHA
1. Visit the MightyJaxx Open Call post here and "Like" the page (please kindly bookmark the page so it will be easier for you to vote next day)
2. Find Gacha among the design, enter your email and click "Vote"
3. You can do this once daily, so please come back often.

That's it! Easy as pie. If Gacha goes through and win, MightyJaxx has prepared 10 set to be given away to those who voted.

Your support will mean so much for me and Gacha. And for that, both of us would like to thank you in advance.

Indra (aka ictoys) & Gacha
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gacha need your support

Post  itsa_mia on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:25 am

i dont fb but i made an account to vote for u indra
i keep getting errors though, page wont load
ill keep trying
good luck gacha  cyclops Very Happy cyclops
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:26 am

yeah it wont load for me as well but i will keep trying for you!
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

View user profile http://artfuldonation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:37 am

I really like the design and the story/idea behind it
Being a big Godzilla fan love it even more!
VOTE FOR GACHA
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:44 am

Can vote either
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:53 am

Voted
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:16 am

@itsa_mia: that meant SO MUCH for me man, much appreciated. the server did has an error few days ago so maybe that's why. anyway, I hate to sound like a spammer, but you can vote him once a day, so whenever you remember, please do vote for him. Gacha don't need to be no 1, as long he's in top 5 on 2nd of March, he qualifies for the final. But I would love to secure at #3/4. Just to be on the safe side.

@adintheworks, el_payaso_loco, dedicatedart: appreciated the support guys, hopefully you get to sort the problem with loading the page. I can't win this without your support.

at the moment, Gacha is at position 5 with 175 votes. thank you for the support so far. I said to Gacha he should personally message his fan.

well, he tried Very Happy
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Voted Indra, goodluck, I'll be doing this daily for ya! I dig the story and doodle. I love dinosaurs too!
IMO your creation is one of the best ones, I also like the mechanomy robot but he doesn't have many votes lol  king

EDIT: theres a bear w/ a wiener in the contest, whats that all aabout?  Shocked
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:13 am

CankleBreaker wrote:Voted Indra, goodluck, I'll be doing this daily for ya! I dig the story and doodle. I love dinosaurs too!
IMO your creation is one of the best ones, I also like the mechanomy robot but he doesn't have many votes lol  king

EDIT: theres a bear w/ a wiener in the contest, whats that all aabout?  Shocked
thank you man, appreciated your time in voting. as for the bear with a wiener.. I have no idea. it seems pissed tho, lol
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top