Squadts on the Bay

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  patrick40 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:21 pm

^^ Yea, i think whe will see much more stuff popping up.
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3138
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  BigNasty on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:19 pm

Whos hands are those..cyclops violent ..haha..and a Florida seller to boot  Evil or Very Mad ..definitely not one of us three..why travel all that way just to make a few bucks.. scratch
avatar
BigNasty
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 28
Location : Florida

View user profile http://www.undercoverrestorations.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  mazdevilz on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Man I hate flippers... I understand the whole concept of supply and demand and they will always be part of this.

But that doesn't change the fact that I will always hate the bastards... or in most cases the bastard's girlfriend who are the ones dragged to a show they don't even want to be at just to buy extra.

lol!
avatar
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2461
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 39
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  666ways2love on Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:07 am

poors just trying to make rent Rolling Eyes
avatar
666ways2love
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 319
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 29
Location : SoCal, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  Takemaru on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:20 am

mazdevilz wrote:Man I hate flippers... I understand the whole concept of supply and demand and they will always be part of this.

But that doesn't change the fact that I will always hate the bastards... or in most cases the bastard's girlfriend who are the ones dragged to a show they don't even want to be at just to buy extra.

lol!

Amen
avatar
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  n8iv22 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:44 am

Shit i ripped those fuckers open as soon as i got them Razz
avatar
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 446
Join date : 2015-02-17
Age : 30
Location : florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  CankleBreaker on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 am

Chase Halloween jack up on eBay.
Edit: and anotha one
avatar
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2159
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 33
Location : L.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  patrick40 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Damn, 2 chases already, and the assembly20 lenses.
Man i hate those flippers, but they will alway's be there indeed mad2 violent

Edit: But they don't get my money anymore Mad
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3138
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  Klept on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:52 am

20" in store exclusive parka already up on e-bay right now perple
avatar
Klept
CAD Recruit

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  unlucky_charm13 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:01 am

It's mine.  Started the auction at cost.  Will trade it towards a Red Jack though!  Smile
avatar
unlucky_charm13
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 481
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 34
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.nolovecity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  sadlittlepanda on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:12 am

If there was any way to know if there were going to be more 20"
I would be all over this!!
avatar
sadlittlepanda
CAD Grunt

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:31 am

sadlittlepanda wrote:If there was any way to know if there were going to be more 20"
I would be all over this!!

Exactly, the uncertainty of another 20" makes me not want to buy any of the accessories. Granted I managed to get a green shotty and lenses but that's because I thought I was going to get some luck on the lottery.
avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  patrick40 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:03 pm

If i had a 20" i would grab it!
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3138
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:01 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
sadlittlepanda wrote:If there was any way to know if there were going to be more 20"
I would be all over this!!

Exactly, the uncertainty of another 20" makes me not want to buy any of the accessories. Granted I managed to get a green shotty and lenses but that's because I thought I was going to get some luck on the lottery.

Have faith that Ferg will provide what his fans want.  Even with a 20 I have way more gear than it needs.  Isn't really playable like the 6" versions.

Just saying.....

pat....you should most certainly pass
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  patrick40 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:34 pm

@Gregm mad Fuck you, piece of shit!
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3138
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  dedicatedart on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Lmao this clown clown lol!
avatar
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:15 pm

Cool, it's actually working!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  patrick40 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:33 pm

^^ You earned yourself a sticker. clap
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3138
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:40 pm

patrick40 wrote:^^ You earned yourself a sticker.

No...I simply showed you are incapable of the only rule on this forum....

"Be respectful. That's all."

http://jamungo.forumn.org/t1-forum-rules

What a Face What a Face What a Face sqube sqube sqube cheers cheers cheers geek geek geek perple perple perple
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  patrick40 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:56 pm

gregm wrote:
patrick40 wrote:^^ You earned yourself a sticker.

No...I simply showed you are incapable of the only rule on this forum....

"Be respectful. That's all."

What a Face What a Face What a Face sqube sqube sqube cheers cheers cheers geek geek geek perple perple perple

Hahahahahha man you are a big fucking JOKE!

Yea i did post a horrible thing on this forum! Yes i did.
i did apology big time in a personal message to @Ferg and @Kirby for it.
I also did apologied on the forum!

But then whe have you!

Calling me a coward!
Wining that you drove all the way to the show! How many ours did you drive? 3/4 , wow that is a long time in the USA!
Wining that you where in the blistering cold, like you where on the northpole.
So you deserved all the stuff in the world!

The real hero's here on CAD are 8iv22 and Cripery,
8iv22 quit his job and drove all the way from Florida.
Cripery got a plane ticket to get to the show! And yea i wished i had the money, and i think a lot of members on here too!

But keep calling me out you wartime CAD hero, you are the real man! clap clap clap clap clap

Respect, wining child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3138
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  CankleBreaker on Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:03 am

I wanna be a hero too, I bought plane tickets. Razz
Kidding aside, y'all gotta relax. No need to be so hostile fellas. We're a community.
avatar
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2159
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 33
Location : L.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:03 am

please don't make me play moderator..i got shit to do. Very Happy

seriously though.
avatar
Admin
FERG

Posts : 4003
Join date : 2008-06-21

View user profile http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:16 am

Admin wrote:please don't make me play moderator..i got shit to do.  Very Happy

seriously though.

Sorry Ferg...couldn't resist bonghit
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:30 am

gregm wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
sadlittlepanda wrote:If there was any way to know if there were going to be more 20"
I would be all over this!!

Exactly, the uncertainty of another 20" makes me not want to buy any of the accessories. Granted I managed to get a green shotty and lenses but that's because I thought I was going to get some luck on the lottery.

Have faith that Ferg will provide what his fans want.  Even with a 20 I have way more gear than it needs.  Isn't really playable like the 6" versions.

Just saying.....

pat....you should most certainly pass

I hope it's soon. My hard for squadts is slowly diminishing...


Not.  Laughing  just running out of space. 1st world problems. Mad
avatar
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  patrick40 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:16 am

gregm wrote:
Admin wrote:please don't make me play moderator..i got shit to do.  Very Happy

seriously though.

Sorry Ferg...couldn't resist bonghit

Oooo i am sory Ferg puke puke i couldn't resist i am realy sry.
because i am a little child bonghit

A lot of forum members are sick and tired of guy's like you!

O i am sry Ferg i couldn't resist bonghit
avatar
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3138
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squadts on the Bay

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum