Custom Project: Nozzel [STLKR] FINISHED (29/12 final pics)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Custom Project: Nozzel [STLKR] FINISHED (29/12 final pics)

Post  itsa_mia on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:38 am

outstanding clap affraid clap
how many customs are you up to now?
your wall must look great Very Happy
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker on Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:53 am

Very nice, really loving the amber lenses, been looking for a set. clap
What GID paint do you use?
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:47 am

Thanks guys !

@Vulpini: if you are talking about the weared/used effect on the metal parts, I used a dry brushing technique with a colour lighter than the base one. For the jacket this is the one coming from the frozen nozzel that I dyied/painted. And for the little gear, I often buy 1/6th stuff that I take apart to create what I want.

@itsa: take a look at my custom squadts room and you will find all my finished and WIP projects (and even some titles of my potential next ones) Wink. At the moment I have 7 finished, 3 WIP, and have ideas for at least another 4.

@Cankle: I used Montana alien spray bomb (I spray  GID paint in a small goblet then I can use it with my brushes)
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Takemaru wrote:Thanks guys !

@Vulpini: if you are talking about the weared/used effect on the metal parts, I used a dry brushing technique with a colour lighter than the base one. For the jacket this is the one coming from the frozen nozzel that I dyied/painted. And for the little gear, I often buy 1/6th stuff that I take apart to create what I want.

@itsa: take a look at my custom squadts room and you will find all my finished and WIP projects (and even some titles of my potential next ones) Wink. At the moment I have 7 finished, 3 WIP, and have ideas for at least another 4.

@Cankle: I used Montana alien spray bomb (I spray  GID paint in a small goblet then I can use it with my brushes)

Gotcha, what do you mean exactly by 1/6th?
I was going to be using polyester resin to make complete custom weapons but I am trying to find an easier way before I do anything

Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:00 am

Vulpini wrote:

I was going to be using polyester resin to make complete custom weapons but I am trying to find an easier way before I do anything

1/6th refers to the scale of the item. Toys like Hot toys are 1/6th scale (the most of them at least). And that scale works well with squadts, if you know how to transform things a bit.
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MDK on Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:00 pm

Nice custom color match is good.
MDK
CAD Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Takemaru wrote:
Vulpini wrote:

I ordered some of those scales accessories I'm hoping they fit flush on the new 0.500 that just came out.
As far as the brush technique goes i had accidentally done it a few times on some of my canvas work but it does look much cleaner than I expected on vinyl.
Thank you!
I'll post some pics in a form when I wrap it all up.

1/6th refers to the scale of the item. Toys like Hot toys are 1/6th scale (the most of them at least). And that scale works well with squadts, if you know how to transform things a bit.

Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini on Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Damnit I shouldn't have put the quote up but what I wrote is in the yellow.

God damn Chinese need to figure out how to ship their items I've been waiting for almost two weeks now for the scale stuff I bought.

Anyone catch the new South Park season?
I'm doing a transgender cartman at Starbucks.

Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  LRS-One on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:44 pm

Holy Crap! Great work
LRS-One
Mary Jane Rottencrotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top