CAD Emptyness

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: CAD Emptyness

Post  the-Magpie on Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Gatiio wrote:

I check the forum because I like the interactions here. Also, this has got to be one of the most accepting toy forums out there and the friends I've made here have probably made some of the most important contributions to my knowledge of the hobby and the most important toys I own.

I say just ride it out and a new crop of rottencrotches will join and n00b questions will abound again and everything will come full circle.

#CAD4LYFE

Hi Gatio,

love your positive wind. Good spooken!
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Artstyleclash, I found this thread really interesting, and I think we all noticed this down on forums activity.
From my experience, all the forums I'm registered are seeing their activity lowering these past years.
Even if forum activity can work as a sinusoide, the tendancy is about the down.

I think it reflects a lot of things, you guys, Ferg included, already listed all I think, so I won't repeat what was nicely said. But the biggest point is IG,and other medias like this, I think nowadays most people find these easier to follow than our beloved old forums.
I follow stuff on FB and forums as for me, so when I post I do on both, but not all do this.

As for forum traffic, I don't think it reflects so well the activity. I mean, when I registered on here , there was more participation, emulation, people was posting a bunch of pics, including outdoor awesome ones, and people was sharing their point of views more, discussing etc. And ultimately , it's less the case.

We just need to adpat I think. Things change, and not always for the better unfortunately.

This being said, I'm not worried about CAD. It's for me the best forum I found so far, good vibe, good pals, and Ferg runs it like a chief, listening to us and helping a lot to.

So, maybe we all have to make some efforts and share more on here. As for me, I'm waiting January and my Bday, to raise money and buy a new camera. I don't have a proper one anymore, to do good outdoor pics. But then I'll make sure to make a lot of pics and share it here.

CAD4LIFE What a Face sqube bow
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:35 pm

Well this was definitely a good topic. It's definitely been slow lately and a lot of the long time members aren't around as much.
for me personally I have been checking the forum a handful of times a day since I been a member for a few years now. My activity is very up and down here, but for me that also has to d with what's going in terms of releases. Aside from the yeti and red jack, most release haven't been my type of thing so I havnt posted much.

But I still love my squadts as much as when I first started collecting. Very Happy from time to time I break down my squadts thinking hmm should I sell a few, but I can'tell, there's something I love about everyone that I own.

I do need to start taking more pictures again like before and posting them on my ig and on here

I still love the stuff Ferg puts out and being part of this community. Hope to keep it going!
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:38 pm

yes youre right fred
i should have wrote

The lack of posts doesn't reflect member activity traffic
If you look throughout the day theres usually 20+ lurking, watching, waiting
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:30 pm

I kno I haven't been on here as much as in the past but I'm very busy in analog life nowadays. I do check the forum a lot but mostly for Fergs new posts. Will try and post more starting from now. Still CAD4Lyfe

PS where's Loner Stoner, I miss his unrelated pictures of semi naked women
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum