Ads on the Forum - update: the ads have now been disabled. (you have to be logged in)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ads on the Forum - update: the ads have now been disabled. (you have to be logged in)

Post  CankleBreaker on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:16 pm

Ads are gone when using my comp, still there on iphone but at least I can view on my phone again! bow
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ads on the Forum - update: the ads have now been disabled. (you have to be logged in)

Post  itsa_mia on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:33 am

if it wasnt for these ads id have never known i had a dry vagina study
thanks cad, the more you know!

but seriously, it makes me wonder exactly what my net profile looks like lol scratch
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:03 am

Hahaha! I'm still getting them on my phone and computer.
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viroid1 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:09 am

itsa_mia wrote:if it wasnt for these ads id have never known i had a dry vagina study
thanks cad, the more you know!

but seriously, it makes me wonder exactly what my net profile looks like lol scratch
I couldn't help but think of this  lol!
Viroid1
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:00 am

LMAO J stop doing research on dry vags'...my ads consist of all sorts of random nonsense, taxes, cat food, sneaker ads.
I wonder if accessing CAD on my work comp has anything to do w/ this issue cus it has some restrictions placed and always had ads when browsing at work, home comp currently has no issue w/ ads, iPhone has finally started working again with ads.
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:51 am

Ya I always have ads , page not found issues , error as well and have to refresh very frequently.
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arttoylife on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:50 pm

I keep getting a king ad where I am redirected to App Store, and by the time I get out of it. I have 2-4 new tabs with scam ads. It sucks, because I close the tabs, and get back to the forum and it happens immediately again. mad Fuck you popups!!
Arttoylife
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:33 pm

I've been using Adblock for iPhone until this gets resolved. So far it's been working great.
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viroid1 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:31 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:I've been using Adblock for iPhone until this gets resolved. So far it's been working great.
Same here
Viroid1
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BigNasty on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:53 am

im still getting them on the comp without adblock and on on my phone..phone is hella slow..usually have to refresh a few times before it loads..but hell i shouldn't be on the forum at work anyway right??? lol.. Wink Wink mad2
BigNasty
CAD Special Forces

View user profile http://www.undercoverrestorations.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ads on the Forum

Post  Reks36 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:01 am

I didn't want to bitch about this seems so pity but Laughing It's hell of fckn slow on my phone and on my PC got a split second lag

To be honest I don't even think it's the ads but what the fck do I know bonghit
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n8iv22 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:07 am

BigNasty wrote:im still getting them on the comp without adblock and on on my phone..phone is hella slow..usually have to refresh a few times before it loads..but hell i shouldn't be on the forum at work anyway right??? lol.. Wink Wink mad2

i have this one ad that pops up and chases me down the screen! im terrified of it violent2 , and fuck that ill be on this shit at shitsville all day ! bonghit bonghit bonghit bonghit bonghit bonghit bonghit bonghit bonghit
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BigNasty on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:32 am

ya reks im not complaining just informing..lol..ya know now a days with all this new fangled cyber security hacking mumbo jumbo you cant be too careful..i know a lot of paypal info and personal info gets passed around on here..and i would go out on a limb and say some peoples password on here could be the same as there paypal and i dont think i have to explain any more..lol..ya im just a paranoid mofo..lol ..but for all we know the people ferg uses to host the forum could have started allowing ads..and were all just like ahhhh! ahhhh! Mad mad scratch bonghit
BigNasty
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:51 am

So I haven't been able to load the forum on my iPhone 5 but tried using my girls iPad and what do ya kno? It works perfectly... scratch
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BigNasty on Thu May 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Lol..I now have a banner ad on my phone that covers up the top of the page so I cant edit reply or post unless I go down to the bottom and click there..as for editing..im SOL on my phone..lol.. mad2 mad2 mad2
BigNasty
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome on Thu May 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Anyone feel like online ads are getting more aggressive these days? I'm seeing a lot of video ads that just start up after I've had a page open for a while, with no way to mute or pause. Could just be that I haven't been in the US very long.
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nnumber6 on Thu May 07, 2015 11:08 pm

InebriatedGnome wrote:Anyone feel like online ads are getting more aggressive these days? I'm seeing a lot of video ads that just start up after I've had a page open for a while, with no way to mute or pause. Could just be that I haven't been in the US very long.

I definitely agree. I'll usually have WoWHead open in the background, and it will randomly play video ads with audio. WTF. The only rationale for this I can think of is that they get accidental click-throughs from people trying to stop or mute the fucking video. I can't imagine honest click-throughs from those.
nnumber6
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:38 am

Ads are out of control now. I can't post or respond to PMs at all on my phone.
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  manny on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:50 pm

The adds don't bother me but I keep getting redirected to my App Store every 5 seconds!
manny
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:49 am

Its been hit or miss for me when browsing on my phone being able to access the site...
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n8iv22 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:01 am

My phone and tablet are fine but my computer has one alot that stays in the middle only on jamungo
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:07 am

Can we stop this Hotel Tonight ad from popping up? This shit breaks my phone every time:

Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:04 am

That's the one. MOTHERFUCKERS.
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:26 am

For reals. I don't mind the other ads so much. That one makes it impossible to browse the forum every time it appears, though. killme
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:35 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:For reals. I don't mind the other ads so much. That one makes it impossible to browse the forum every time it appears, though. killme

That ad put me out for a couple days!!! Test my patience for sure. mad2
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

View user profile http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top