food talk

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: food talk

Post  nnumber6 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:31 am

The girl I'm currently dating is an Accountant, but aspires to cook for a living.  She's great at it, and I love the amazing food she creates for me.  This one isn't particularly beautiful, but it was so delicious, and a fraction of the price of going to a place like The Boiling Crab.  There were probably 8 more huge crab claws and a ton of shrimp in there that you can't see. The hotdog-y sausage was a bad inclusion though.

nnumber6
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: food talk

Post  n8iv22 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:19 am

nnumber6 wrote:The girl I'm currently dating is an Accountant, but aspires to cook for a living.  She's great at it, and I love the amazing food she creates for me.  This one isn't particularly beautiful, but it was so delicious, and a fraction of the price of going to a place like The Boiling Crab.  There were probably 8 more huge crab claws and a ton of shrimp in there that you can't see.  The hotdog-y sausage was a bad inclusion though.

Try Andoullie sausage next time, it has some spice and zing to it . Great for gumbo or similar stews . But it does look great though cheers cheers
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top