Is the forum dying?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is the forum dying?

Post  JasperF on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:29 am

dedicatedart wrote:I dont think the forum is dying, I think things have slowed down a bit for the FORUM, but not for the releases or the innovative type. I personally have not stopped buying Squadts and even now I'm saving up for some of the retail releases. I think the new Jungle theme is great and I would love to see lots more of it, perhaps even an Sqaudt ATV? (Who remembers that one?) And as long as my collection isn't complete I won't stop buying.
That doesn't mean the forum activity is good at the moment. To be honest I think there was a pivotal moment where a lot of new members came on the forum and the tone and familiarity sorta changed. Perhaps this is my personal experience but as the group got larger some lines of communication got lost and perhaps also some of the chemistry that made this forum.
If you want to know if this forum is dying then we should all ask ourselves if we want it to live or not, because basically the forum is us

Oh and 'cellardoor', not for a particular reason but because it is the most beautiful word in the English language according to Donny Darko and I think all that reasonability should be ended with some dark humor. I am drunk and on vacation in Berlin mind you

Miss you dude ! Donny Darko fucking kicks ass! How's the collection I helped grow lol? Need a new update picture![/quote]

Will come soon my friend Wink
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:33 am

JasperF wrote:Will come soon my friend Wink

Can't wait man! Added any thing good? Customs? .50s ?
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Not much exotic, just the regular Squadt releases, the .50s, some Young Gohsts and Wilkoswki pieces. Oh and I made a Yellow Snow Nozzle to go with the Yellow Snow pups. (Hint at FERG: there's a whole line of YELLOW SNOW just waiting to be made)
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CMB on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:30 pm

ontheDL wrote:It's a combination of a few things. The last squadt was the most expensive to date. The 50s are also pretty pricey when they're released through the store. It's hard for me to drop $60 on one and try to keep up with the regular releases at the same time. In addition to that, there hasn't been a whole lot of hype for anything new. When there's nothing to talk about, it definitely slows down around here.

But that will all change with the online assembly. And then the solo show. And the 20". Those are all HUGE.

Agreed.  I haven't been posting or checking in as much at all over the last year or so, but I'm very much CAD still.  Rat a tat-tat y'all.  violent

Personally I've just collected, gasp, too many toys and I've had to stop completely and get rid of a lot of stuff.

On the other hand, I'm VERY pumped for the online assembly.  Squats are my jam. Love these little dudes
CMB
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top