Problem with August 24th Release?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  jeniveve on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:32 am

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone else had a problem with being able to get to the webpage for the August 24 release of GOHST S001.50?
About 2 months ago I made http://store.projectsquadt.com/ my homepage so I would not miss any releases of new products since they are so hard to come by.

August 24 came and went and my image on the page never changed until August 28th when I opened my browser and there was a new product already sold out with the release date of 4 days prior...

I have no idea why the page never came up for me and it was not a cache issue, the computer is shut down each evening and booted afresh every morning.  

I am so upset, still, so I wanted to write and see if anyone else reported a problem or was it just my bad luck and I am the only person who missed 1.50?  

This is a terrible thing to say but I hope other people had problems...I have had the worst year of my life so far, my luck is so out of whack I can't tell you how many strange things have been happening where I am left sol*...I am hoping this was not just me, maybe then I can convince myself I am not in a luck slump!

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks
Jen
jeniveve
Pyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with August 24th Release?

Post  dedicatedart on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:44 am

Umm... Probably just your computer that is completely strange. Better luck next drop man !
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reks36 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:32 am

That fckn sucks! I'm sorry to hear that, I'm pretty sure it worked for the most of us scratch

And keep your head up I'm sure it'll turn around soon enough Very Happy
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:39 am

im sry to hear you had troubles jen

first off you should sign up for the email newsletter if you havent done so already

http://www.playge.net/contact/

try to contact ferg and see if he can help you out with a .5

ferg@playge.net

good luck
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Sorry for this !
As Itsa said, maybe try to contact Ferg. And sign up to the newsletter, the best way to not miss any drop.
And I'm sure you'll manage to grab one on 2nd market easily Wink
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeniveve on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:58 am

jeniveve wrote:Hello,

I am wondering if anyone else had a problem with being able to get to the webpage for the August 24 release of GOHST S001.50?
About 2 months ago I made http://store.projectsquadt.com/ my homepage so I would not miss any releases of new products since they are so hard to come by.

August 24 came and went and my image on the page never changed until August 28th when I opened my browser and there was a new product already sold out with the release date of 4 days prior...

I have no idea why the page never came up for me and it was not a cache issue, the computer is shut down each evening and booted afresh every morning.  

I am so upset, still, so I wanted to write and see if anyone else reported a problem or was it just my bad luck and I am the only person who missed 1.50?  

This is a terrible thing to say but I hope other people had problems...I have had the worst year of my life so far, my luck is so out of whack I can't tell you how many strange things have been happening where I am left sol*...I am hoping this was not just me, maybe then I can convince myself I am not in a luck slump!

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks
Jen

Thank you all for your replies, I was so hoping it was not a user error...
Oh well, just another one of Murphy's Laws I am living down lately, I wondering if I am doomed to go through every one of them or if this is a temporary situation hehe.
Thanks again!
Jen
Jen
jeniveve
Pyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top