Need pins-WTT-WTB

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need pins-WTT-WTB

Post  THE LOOCH on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:03 pm

WTT/WTB- I am looking for ANY of the pins currently in the Playge store that are currently sold out.I was dealing with my Australian Shepard becoming very ill when these started going up,and didn't have much time to check the web so stupidly missed a bunch.I ordered all the ones still for sale as of last week so those are not needed.Also,if you have any other rare extra patches,buttons,etc.that were only available from shows/cons/or Ferg himself I would be very interested as well.I have a very extensive collection and have many extra items in mint condition that I would be willing to trade for the items mentioned.If you would rather sell them that is no problem,I am willing to pay directly as well.I have been collecting Ferg for many years so I do have quite a few doubles of older squadts,prints,posters,shirts and much other swag/ephemera from shows-also some sold out items from the CAD storehouse if you are interested as well.Let me know if anyone can help.Even if you have 1 pin you would be willing to sell/ trade that is cool.Also,please let me know what type of pieces you are looking for if WTT.I don't have everything in my collection i. Alias yet,so will have to go through everything unless I know for sure I have it off the top of my head.This is my 1st time on the forum looking/section so please feel free to let me know if I am forgetting anything.Thanks CAD folks !

THE LOOCH
Pyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need pins-WTT-WTB

Post  THE LOOCH on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Sorry-typo-should read " I don't have everything in my collection inventory listed as of yet ,so will have to go through everything unless I know for sure I have it off the top of my head (regarding a specific trade item you may be looking for). Goddamn auto correct ! Thx.

THE LOOCH
Pyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top